1

Alex

Feeling my whole body fill with anger as the alarm went off signalling a end of the match and the loss of one, the other team cheered as they crowded around the person who had scored and the man I hated more than my father, William cooper. He was the captain of our rival team and in my opinion the most obnoxious person I've ever met. Gliding across the ice as my team stepped off in defeat, games with Kingsley were always tight with us only loosing by one this time though it still didn't stop me from lifting my stick once off the ice and swinging it before slamming it into the wall. Sam was almost immediately by my side and taking the stick from me so I wouldn't break it like my last one, hearing the laughter of the other team as they stepped off and I locked eyes with Will.

"Oh are you gonna cry? You little crybaby needs mummy to come and hold him" his mate laughed and I was seconds away from matching the maroon colour of there uniform to his face.

"Fuck off Bailey" Sam scoffed as he pulled us into our locker and I sat down in the bench with my head in my hands as people quickly changed so they could leave and it wasn't long until it was just myself and Sam as I changed into black pants a shirt with my navy hoodie over it, "don't be out too late okay?"

"Not gonna try to stop me from drinking away my misery anymore?" I joked though there was not humour behind it.

"No... just be safe... please" he sighed before walking out and I soon followed as I walked through the empty rink.

Soon finding myself at a bar as I sat and drank, I'd learnt the habit a few years back when I was 17 after the pressure of my fathers expectations got to much and sometimes it worked while other times it made me feel worse. Looking up when I heard a group being loud and I immediately recognised Will and his two mates as they sat at the other side of the bar and I locked eyes with the male and he sent me a drunken smile and I looked away. Standing up and heading out to the back where no one went and pulling out a cigarette as I leant against the wall though the peaceful cold was interrupted when Will walked out and immediately spotted me before leaning against the railing of the garden in front of me.

"Come here to gloat?" I glared.

"You really shouldn't be so moody... probably why you lost" he hummed.

"Oh fuck off" I scoffed.

"I've never tried it before... you know being on the loosing side" he grinned.

"The only reason why you won is because you body slammed my player into the wall" I glared.

"Well he should have dodged." He shrugged.

Rolling my eyes as I put my cigarette out with a soft cough before going to walk away though he moved closer and trapped me against the wall and I glared at him as I was seconds away from punching him though those thoughts disappeared as soon as he closed the gap and connected out lips. Blaming the way I leaned back in on the alcohol, placing my hands on his shoulder and chest for support when his knee slipped between my legs making me groan as he grinded it against the dent in my pants making my ears burn as I slipped my hand under his shirt and felt the hard muscles under my hand and his lips left mine.

"Get on your fucking knees" he whispered and I wasn't sure what caused me to drop down so fast and unzip his pants and run my tongue from the tip to the base of his dick, (damn guys chill)

"Fuck..." he groaned as his hand combed through my hair while his other held himself up on the wall, this was the last thing I though would happen tonight.

Taking him into my mouth and bobbing my head as I held onto his waist as soon as his hand tightened in my hair and he guided my head which I allowed as I pressed my tongue to the underside while relaxing my throat. He groaned as he moved me quicker before he came making me choke as my eyes widened at the realisation I couldn't breath and as soon as he pulled out I stood up before collecting the liquid in my mouth and spat it into his face and he looked at me with pure rage, theirs the look I'm used to.

"I was gonna be nice and let you cum but that's a reward..." he scoffed as he wiped it off before rushing back inside leaving me uncomfortably hard thought once it calmed I headed inside to continue my plans as I downed the alcohol until my head was spinning in hopes it would erase all my memory's, especially new ones, so I didn't have to think though the bartender eventually cut me off.

"You got someone who can pick you up?" The bartender questioned and I stood up ignoring him and I barely caught myself though I realised that Will was the one who actually caught me though I grabbed his arm as it felt like I was still falling.

"Alright come on..." he sighed as he hoisted me up properly and I tried to push him away.

"Thought you didn't care" I scoffed.

"I don't. I just don't want you cracking your fucking skull open on the concrete" he huffed as he helped me walk outside as he called someone, "hey Riley can you come get your alcoholic captain's, yeh... okay thanks"

He sat me onto the steps and I noticed that his friends had gone home which was probably why he was helping me, leaning on the railing as my head spun too fast, it wasn't long until riley showed up and the blonde thanked Will and I knew they were friends since the male used to be on there team.

"Alright come on Alex" Riley sighed as he helped me stand and I groaned as we walked to his car, He put my seatbelt on making me go completely still and quite and I heard Will laugh, "his one drunk weakness... seatbelts"

"He generally can't figure it out can he?" The other questioned and Riley nodded.

"Alright see ya" Riley smiled before shutting the door and getting into the drivers side with a sigh as I stared at my lap as he drove, "you really need to stop..."

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, I'd tried to go to council but if I quit drinking than I smoked more and I barely smoked now with only having one every week or if I got too overwhelmed.

"What would have happened if Will wasn't there? You could have gotten hurt Alex or arrested" he sighed, We soon got to mine and Sam place with the male helping me out as I assumed Riley was staying the night, heading into my room once getting inside and I kicked my shoes off before curling up under the blanket. Sam soon came in to check on me before wishing me a good night though it took me a while to actually fall asleep.