5

Will

Smiling as I walked the canine at the end of the leash which was a scruffy black lab named bingo, scrolling through the males instagram out of pure curiosity and it upset me at the fact that he never posted anything about his family and I knew the first time I met him I had found him on instagram and he had photos than but I guess he took them down.

Peaceful

Peaceful

He didn't always hate hockey, there was probably a time when he enjoyed it but I guess he lost his love for it when his parents stopped caring about the player but the score instead, humming to myself as I liked the post before the male popped up in my messages as if I had summoned him.

Colourblind idiot

You free?
Why?
Because I'm bored asshole
So is this a booty call?
It's a text, but yes.
I'm walking my dog at the moment so what if I stop by yours after?
Woah first time getting fucked in a bed, I feel special.
Don't get used to it
Yeh sure just let me know when you get here

After getting back to my place I made sure the canine had her food and water before heading back out, soon getting their as I hummed to myself as I fixed my hair while heading up his driveway after locking my car before knocking on the door. The male soon answered the door and I gave him a small smile as I looked him over as he wore a pale blue sweater and black sweatpants, he ushered me in before shutting the door behind me as I walked in and it was a nice house and as you walked in you went into the kitchen that overlooking the lounge room with three doors, one to the bathroom as it was open, one to Sam room I guessed with the other being Alex room. The kitchen had a few plants like the living room and it was very organised, walking into Alex room when he took my wrist and pulled me in and shut the door. The room had soft navy walls with bed pushed into the far right corner facing the wall where a tv sat with a small bookshelf under it with games and books, a desk beside it with work on it and a wardrobe on the right to the door that slid open as it had a reflective mirror across it which I knew would come in handy.

"A mirror?" I grinned.

"It came with the house so don't be thinking I'm some kinky guy" he scoffed as my arms wrapped around his waist.

"But doesn't it turn you on? To watch?" I questioned and I noticed when he became flustered that his ears always burnt up instead of his face, leaning down and connecting my lips to his and running a hand up his shirt as I moved us back until his legs hit the back of the bed and he fell back before moving so he was against the pillows instead and I kicked my shoes and socks off in one move.

"Didn't think you'd get here so fast" he mumbled as he slipped his sweater off.

"Didn't think you'd text that fast" I grinned as I pulled him closer before leaning down and connecting our lips again which he leaned into with his hands immediately travelling up my shirt and he groaned when I pressed my hips down against his and he immediately melted into the action, parting our kiss and quickly pulling his shirt off with mine quickly following and I pushed his legs further apart so I could properly grind against him making him moan and quickly spread them, "God your so flexible for a hockey player..."