26

Alex

Rubbing my face as I waited in the car for Will as he grabbed our mugs and came back soon after with a huge smile on his face and I gave him one in return as he handed me the two mugs that sat in a cardboard box together with two placemats and little blue knitted piece of cloth to hold the mugs with if the sides were too hot. He started the car and once he got onto the road he placed his hand on my thigh with mine sitting over his as he made circles with his thumb, it had been a while since I'd been on a date that I'd enjoyed and wasn't half ass or one sided and even if I chose the idea the male executed the whole thing from dinner to the activity and refused to allow me to pay for anything. Even though we said we'd go for lunch it more ended up being a late lunch early dinner though I didn't mind as when we were eating our ice cream it meant we had a perfect view of the sun set and it was slowly disappearing as we headed home, smiling down at one of the photos I took of him and I eating our ice cream as he leaned in to get in the photo with a huge smile on our faces and I instantly put it on my story and set it as my Lock Screen and background

"Thanks you for tonight.." I smiled as I looked over at him.

"Thank you for coming out with me and being my beautiful and caring boyfriend" he grinned.

"I wouldn't say I'm very much of that but alright" I mumbled and came to a stop at a red light and turned to me.

"Your colourblind, don't count if you don't think your pretty or not because I do and second you are caring because you do things for me and fit into my life style to by looking at my planner and working around it" he declared making my smile return.

"Your blind too" I reasoned.

"Shut!" He huffed, "you are beautiful okay! Your not going to bed until you admit it"

And he was in fact telling the truth when he said that as when we got home and changed into our pj which was just a hoodie and boxers for me as he wore his shorts, he proceeded to practically lay on me as he poked my chest demanding I say it, "okay! I'm... I'm beautiful" I groaned as I shoved his hands away.

"And what?" He grinned.

"I'm beautiful and caring" I sighed with a smile as I rubbed his arms from where he sat on my lap as I leaned back against the headboard, he leaned forward and connected our lips and I melted into it as my hands fell to rub his thighs instead, he pulled back and he stayed leaned forward when I kissed along his neck, "you know we have the house to our selfs for once..."

"That is true" he grinned as he ran his hands up my hoodie before I pulled him back into a kiss as my hands move to his waist as he moved so his legs were between mine as he held himself up, his arms under mine as my arms wrapped around his waist as I pulled him flush to me before he slowly rolled his hips down into mine making us both groan into the kiss. One of his hands moved down to palm me through my boxers instead and I felt my whole body burn up as he kissed along my neck instead before helping me pull my hoodie and shirt off before he pulled his shorts off with his boxers as I removed my own before rolling on my stomach and he moved me a bit so I was on my knees but still laid my head on the pillow and he ran his hand along the arch of my back, "I always forget how flexible you can be"

"Hurry up Will..." I groaned as I preferred quick sex while he liked to slowly pull me apart.

"Never" he grinned while kissing the middle of my back before grabbing the lube.

"I already stretched, plus you barely have to do it anymore" I reasoned and he grabbed a condom and I moved so I was looking at him but not moving my waist or legs, "wait hold on if we're both clean of like stds than why do we use condoms?"

"Uh.. I don't know" he spoke confused, "do you wanna use one?"

"Not really... they feel weird" I mumbled.

"Than we won't use them, unless of course you want to any other time" he shrugged as he put it back and I felt my body feel with anticipation at the thought of not using it and he grabbed a cloth towel which he placed under me, "just so you don't have to worry about staining"

"You clean freak" I mumbled.

"Shut up you love it" he chuckled as he lubed up his dick, "this might hurt a bit since you insist we don't need prep"

"Shut up and fuck me alright Jesus there gonna come back!" I groaned and he grabbed my waist before he was slowly pushing in and I felt my whole body melt at the feeling instead of the rubber.

"Fuck.." he whispered when he was flush to me as he leaned over me as he rested his forehead on my shoulder as he let me adjust, panting into the pillow and he combed a hand through my hair and used it to moved my face from the pillow, "don't do that... you might get dizzy"

He slowly moved his hips and I held onto the pillow as he slowly worked us up to a steady pace as I moaned quietly, "fuck go faster"

Instead of him making me use my manners he did as asked and sped up complete and I cried out while gripping onto the pillow as he kissed along my shoulders as I was babbling mess, arching my back further and he shifted a bit and hit straight onto my prostate sending me over the edge. He groaned as he panted into my shoulder while chasing his climax but I did notice how he went softer to avoid me going into over sensitivity, he quickened slightly before he came and I felt the warm liquid fill me as he slowed before stopping and pulling out making me collapse as he rolled down beside me.

"Fuck that felt so good..." he whispered as I rolled onto my back and used the cloth to clean myself though he almost instantly sat up and stopped me as he did it instead, "you rest..."

Smiling as I watched him pull his boxers on and his robe before taking the cloth and putting it in his washing hamper before he left and came back with water and helped me pull my boxers on as I drank the water which he took after and set on his shelf. He had the huge smile on his face, the same one he always had when he helped me after sex, he crawled in beside me and even though he topped he still was a little spoon as he curled up into my chest as we laid on our sides while kissing all along my chest.

"I love you" he smiled and I looked down at him with a fond smile and ignored the little voice questioning why I deserved him.

"I love you too" I whispered, "so so much..."