3

Alex

Putting my helmet on before grabbing my stick as my coach waited for the perfect moment to allow me back onto the ice after I was given a time out for body slamming someone hard enough to make there nose bleed badly as they had went face first though I didn't regret it as they had hit our goalie and the one rule was to never touch a teams goalie. Quickly gliding along the ice once he opened the door and Riley quickly hit the puck to me and I hit it to my teammate before ramming into another and I barely caught myself as the other fell to the ground, doing a quick stop and spinning around. For once I wasn't playing for a stupid excuse but for a different game and a good night, I've heard from a few people in the past that the male was heavenly to have sex with and I knew he wasn't small ever.

"Alex! Watch out!" Riley yelled and as someone came at me when he passed the puck they ducked thinking to get me at the knees but I acted in reflex as I sped up and quickly turning making as in clipped his shoulder with my side making him crashing into the ice as I scored and Riley took me into a tight hug, "holy shit man! How you do that you fucking ballerina!"

"I have no clue!" I laughed as we parted and went back to the game that soon finished with us winning by a long shot and for once I wasn't fuelled by anger.

Heading into the locker room as everyone celebrated the win and I grabbed my clothes as I took a shower, grabbing my navy hoodie after after pulling a white shirt on with my black sweatpants before grabbing my bag and stick and heading out where I saw Will waiting on the bleachers. He waved to make sure I saw him before standing and he met me halfway before I followed him out to his car as as I couldn't get my license due to me being colourblind which was quite irritating, plus my parents saw no point of me getting it anyway.

"I know a place we can go since we both got room mates" will reassured which helped me relax as we got into his car.

"Good. Last thing I need is someone finding out about this" I mumbled while messing with his radio and the glare he sent clearly showed me he wasn't impressed with the action.

"Rude, I'd like to say Im actually quite good in bed" he grumbled.

"Yet your still not fucking me" I spoke cockily as I changed the station which I settled on which was Taylor swift.

"Seriously?" He spoke.

"Hey don't disrespect Taylor" I scoffed and he rolled his eyes as we stopped and I noticed we were in a secluded area in a forest type area which I assumed was a campsite, "I feel like your about to murder me"

"Stop being dramatic and get in the back" he stated as he rummaged through his centre console and I got out and into the back which was surprisingly spacious.

"Your not gonna get undressed?" He questioned as he looked back at me.

"Sorry I don't feel like sitting in your car naked" I glared and he got out before going me.

As soon as he got in the back out lips connected making my whole body burn up and I was glad it wasn't awkward at all and more desperate as I pulled away to strip with himself doing the same before he pulled me onto his lap. He clicked the lube open as his tongue slipped just on the edge of my mouth which was good as it was not him shoving his tongue down my throat, tensing when his lubed up finger pressed against my hole.

"Chill.." he mumbled as he mouthed his lips to my neck and kisses along ur as he pressed his finger in and I felt him grin against my neck, "did you prep in the shower?"

"Didn't trust you'd do it properly" I mumbled as he chuckled against my neck as another finger slipped in and I regretted as his fingers felt heavenly unlike others that I'd been with who prep to just put there dick in and not make it enjoyable.

"Trust me I do far more than stretch... I bet I could make you come in 3 minute on my fingers .. untouched" he chuckled and he pulled them out and I resisted the urge to whine at the loss "but that's to explore another day"

He guided me onto my back before following as he held my waist in a tight grip before guiding himself in and as soon as he pressed the tip in his other hand found leverage next to my head. Groaning as he pressed deeper and it took a few good seconds before he was flush against me and by that time I was already panting as I tipped my head back and squeezed my eyes shut in pure euphoria.

"You all good?" He questioned and even if he didn't necessarily care or like me he still knew better than moving straight away.

"Yeah..." I mumbled and he was slow at first to avoid hurting me but as soon as I was used to it he quickened his pace to a steady pace but he occasionally hit harder which was what turned me into a mess as I bit onto my wrist to cover myself up as I didn't want him to know just how much he could make me feel.

"Don't do that... You'll hurt yourself" he muttered as he took my wrist away making me let out a soft moan and he shifted his hips making him rub against my prostate.

"Oh fuck! There will!" I begged helplessly as I tried to find something to ground myself onto which was the male thrusting into me, we were both too high on pleasure to care about anything as I dug my nails into his back and the closeness meant he had clear access to my tipped back neck which he sucked marks onto.

"Never knew you were go loud... God what would your team think seeing there rival captain fucking there's.." he chuckled darkly against my skin and I couldn't help the whine that crawled up my throat.

"Shut up..." I gritted out and he slowed down.

"What was that? Slow down?" He questioned mockingly and I groaned out of frustration.

"Stop being and asshole!" I groaned.

"All you have to do is ask nicely" he grinned and I wanted to hit him but I was too close.

"Fuck me asshole!" I huffed and he clearly knew it was the best he was gonna get without a bloody nose as he moved the hand beside my head to the car door handle as he quickened his pace to a whole new level making me cry out as I wrapped my shaking legs around his waist as I pulled him into a sloppy kiss.

Moaning senselessly as I neared my climax as he removed his lips from mine and bit down lightly to not hurt me as he sucked down onto my shoulder leaving a dark mark that would be difficult to cover up. The male clearly knew I was close as he reached down and took my dick into his hand and slowly pumped it and when I reached down to make him move it quicker he pushed my hands back around his neck.

"Keep them there or I'll hold them down" he warned as his hand returned to my dick and I wanted to blame it on the touch and not the words that sent me over the edge and he soon followed as he released into the condom, he caught his breath as he slowed down while my arms fell down to my chest and side before he pulled out and tied the condom off before chucking me my clothes and I sat up our of breath, "You believe people now?"

"Fuck you..."

"I would but I just fuck you" he grinned