9

Will

Setting my book back onto my shelf before heading to the front door when I heard the door bell ring and opened it to find Alex waiting as he wore a puffy black jacket over his navy hoodie due to how cold it was and I assumed he walked here but when I noticed his skateboard I laughed softly. Taking it from him and letting him inside and he hung his coat up before going into my room as I put his skateboard next to the shoes before following after him into my room to find him already in my gummy bear stash.

"Proof it" I spoke, "if you can't than I get to decide what we do today" I declared.

"Fine" he huffed as he tipped them onto my desk and started at them and I knew it was a mix of shades seeing as they were yellow, orange, green and red meaning they were just different yellows for him.

"You really can't see the difference?" I laughed as I stole on and ate it.

"Shut up!" He groaned, "fine! You win! God what you wanna do!"

"Let me think" I hummed before looking back at him, he sat leaned back waiting clearly impatiently as he ate the gummy bears.

"You really thinking about this aren't ya?" He questioned.

"This is the one time your willingly letting me choose what we do without complaining so I'm not just gonna waste it on a blow job" I mumbled before looking back at him, "Alright pick a number, 1 or 2"

"1?" He shrugged and I grinned.

"You can come as many times as you want but. You have to do it untouched and only I can touch you and you can't beg or complain, if you beg or complain than you don't get to come but of course if it hurts tell me I more mean like tell me to hurry the fuck up type of complaining " I explained and he grumbled.

"Fine. But I get a pack of these and I get three strikes because your a pain in the ass" he huffed as he gestured to the gummy bears and I nodded.

"Alright, get on the bed" I hummed before pulling my shirt off as he climbed up and he removed his shirt, climbing up before moving on top and between his legs which he naturally spread out for me.

Grinning as I felt along his chest and he had a clean smooth scar on his hip from a blade and I had a similar one on my leg as it wasn't hard to get cut with the sharp blades while trying to tackle people, leaning down and kissing his neck and he gave me more room while mumbling something about having to cover his neck. Moving my hand down and hooking it into his pants strap before I guided them down before getting rid of them with his boxers before leaning down and taking his dick into my mouth making him groan and thread a hand through my hair but didn't force my head down as he clearly knew not to stuff around when I had his dick in my mouth. Bobbing my hand before licking the underside and he tugged on my hair though in retaliation I lightly dragged my teeth across the underside though it only got a soft moan from him. I felt his foot slip between my legs before moving up my thigh to press again my dick making me groan which sent vibrations through him causing him to shudder though he kept up the action of rubbing his foot against me as I slowly rocked my hips into it.

"Will... hurry up" he whispered and I skimmed my teeth a bit harder this time before quickly working him making him moan and buck up into my mouth causing me to lightly gag before pulling off.

"That's strike on. What I say about begging or complaints?" I hummed and he glared but refrained from snapping back.

Grabbing the lube and warming it up on my fingers before moving his legs to be more spread out and bent up though his feet still sat on the bed which gave me more room to work with and he shifted when I pushed my finger in clearly already wanting to complain. Slowly moving my finger knowing it was torture for him to be quite, he glared before moving his head to stuff it into my pillow with a drawn out groan as I pushed another finger in and scissors him out and he reached down and tried moving me faster and I nearly lost myself at the idea of him using me to stretch himself out but I grabbed his hand and moved it back up.

"Strike 2 and my dick isn't even in you... watch it..." I warned as I pushed a third finger in and working that on before finding his prostate and pushing up into it making him cry out.

"Fuck..." he whispered as I released it making his whole body relax before pressing and rubbing my finger against it drawing a long moan from him as he grabbed a hold of the pillow.

"Relax..." I mumbled before removing my fingers making his whole body deflate as he glared knowing he couldn't rush me or insult me.

"Will..." he whined as I felt along his sides and his chest before leaning down and sucking a hickey down onto his chest as his legs wrapped around my waist trying to push me my pants down with his feet, grabbing a condom that I had grabbed before before properly pulling my pants and boxers off and sliding the condom on before pushing in all the way making him whine and cover his face and I pushed his arms away so I knew I was hurting him but he more seem out of it from the pleasure.

Rolling my hips in a slow thrust as he grabbed onto my neck and I let him pull me down giving me the opportunity to dive into his neck and suck down a hickey on it as I sped up a bit making him moan and latch tighter onto me as I held onto his waist in a tight hold and I knew by how restless he was the pace was quick enough but he couldn't ask over wise he'd loose. Suddenly speeding up as I bit down onto his shoulder before kissing up his neck and he pulled me into a sloppy kiss as one of my hands trailed down and grabbed onto his dick and if only took a few pumps before he arched his back and came but I didn't stop my hips and even sped up making his nails dig into my back as his arms instead wrapped under mine.

Groaning as he tightened around my dick and I moved my hips more up in the angle making me slid directly against his prostate causing him to whine out a moan and it was crazy to see him without any inhibitions and a mess just from my actions though as soon as we left this room he became a whole knew person with a heart of hate to me yet he never realised that my heart told a lie. Speeding up and I managed to pull him to a second when I touched his dick before I came though as soon as I did so I heard my front door than bedroom door open and someone yell and drop something.