- 8 -

(A moment from when they were fuck buddies)
(Third pov)
Alex

He scrolled through his phone bored out of his mind at the party, they had just one a match and everyone was celebrating and he more used it as a excuse to get drunk as he stared at his and wills messages. Sometimes they flirted when messaging but it was more degrading and he stared with a blank face making anyone unaware that the male just sent him a lewd photo of the males chest after a work out with his hand pulling his short down a bit to reveal more of his v line. He had to admit that the male was a full course meal but he would be sober when he actually admitted that out loud to anyone which was basically never now.

You should send me your address

Why would I do that?

Because you get turned on when you drink and I don't want to wank off to a photo.

I'd have to be drunk to suck you dick

You weren't last time

God I'm so close to gagging you

You should know better that I prefer to be gagged by your dick by now Alex, now what your address?

His eyes widened a bit at his comment, he knew the male had a very 'poet' mind when it came to dirty talk but he didn't expect him to say that when not railing him into a mattress or car seat. He soon cave as he sent him the address as he put his phone into his back pocket of his black jeans that matches his black thick jacket due to the snowy weather with a navy sweater and white shirt. He walked outside when the male stated his arrival and he walked over, wearing dark blue jeans, a green hoodie with a black jacket over that and he grinned, brushing passed him as he nodded for him to follow. He huffed but reluctantly followed the giraffe male, he was soon tugged into a closet and pushed up against the wall by Wills body as he groaned, the male kissing him hotly as they both grabbed at each others clothes, trying to get to bare skin.

"You ever been fuck in a closet before?" Will grinned, kissing at his neck.

"Hm... I've fucked a girl in one... never been the one being fucked in one though..." he huffed "your fat ass can't fucking fit, move over"

"Hey don't be disrespecting my fat ass, your just jealous" will spoke, generally sounding disrespected.

"Fuck sakes your dramatic... can you just fuck me already?" He groaned.

"I don't want to anymore... you made fun of my ass.."Will he glared and I sent him a unimpressed look before slapping his ass.

"Fuck me before I  just leave" he glared.

"Fine fine..." will mumbled, turning him around and pulling him pants and boxers down enough to used the packet of lube he brought to press his fingers into him as he but his lip as Will worked his fingers easily, knowing every little button.

"Cant believe you made fun of my ass..." will mumbled and he sent Will a unimpressed look over his shoulder.

"Just fuck me already..." he groaned and the male chuckled, pulling a condom out and slipping it on once he made sure the other was actually ready.

Will soon pushed in and Alex struggled to stay quiet as he bit his knuckle as the mixture of pain and pleasure, Will didn't wait though, quickly moving as he cover him mouth to avoid giving away their cover, "such a fucking slut aren't you? Really couldn't wait and needed to be railed in a closet didn't you?" Will grinned, voice quiet next to his ear.

"Shut... up.." he gritted out, as the male threaded a hand through his hair, moving his other hand up as Will yanked his head back and pried his jaw open and pressed his two fingers against his tongue as he drooled as he struggled to stay quiet.

"I could make you fucking scream and  cry and everyone would know your just some whore that likes me be railed... so fix that attitude..." will warned but winced when Alex bit down onto the males fingers and pulled his fingers out before his dick, turning him around as he lifted one of his legs as he harshly pushed back in, moving quickly.

"Your really starting to piss me off now..." will gritted out as Alex tipped his head back, eyes rolling back as he struggled to keep up as the male hand wrapped around his dick, pumping it quickly.

"G... good..." he struggled out, holding onto the clothes rail above them and the other shoulder for support as Will leaned forward and bit at his shoulders.

"God... I should have brought a gag..." will huffed, instead pushing his fingers back into Alex's mouth but deeper now as it coated will fingers in saliva as Alex gagged slightly.

"That's better..." he mumbled, pushing in harshly and he groaned, Will hand pumping his dick  as he grew closer, soon climaxing hard as he gagged around his finger, becoming overwhelmed, "bloody hell... I should buy a gag..." he groaned, soon his thrust becoming sloppily as he soon came, groaning he pressed flush to him as he shuddered against the wall.

Will pulled his finger from his mouth as he wiped the drools away as he pulled out, tying the condom off and chucking it into a little bag and into his back pocket as he was too much a clean freak to just leave it on the floor and would feel bad for the owner.

"May got a fat ass but at least I don't moan like a bitch..." he grinned at the male who glared while pulling his pant back up before he grabbed the male dick in a tight hold as Will face went pale.

"Stop acting all cocky or you wont have a cock..."