25

Will

Yawning as I pulled the male closer even though it was clearly too warm under the blanket as the male had pulled off his clothes so he was just in his boxers, too be fair I did emit a lot of heat. He went to sit up but was only yanked back down as I rolled onto him as I straddled him with my arms around him as I smothered my face into his neck and he sighed dramatically while wrapping his own arms around me. Pulling my face back and kissing his cheek when I realized I hadn't done so when waking up as it was the one thing I always managed to do even if he was in a mood and was trying to kick me out of bed though I gotten used to dealing in that version of him since he shouldn't have to hide it just to keep me.

"Off now, your too hot" he huffed and I groaned but moved off him as he sat up, rubbing his face as someone knocked on the door before walking in.

"Guy guys! Help me! Oliver's trying to kill me!" Riley panicked as he shut the door and practically dived into our bed, "bro where your clothes?"

"Not on our body's? Relax it's not like we're naked" I stated, "and why exactly is he trying to murder you?"

"So I Uh decided to slap a piece of cheese onto his face and it landed in his coffee..." he whispered and I heard Oliver called out and a nerf gun reload.

"Will sacrifice him" Alex demanded, "this is revenge for waking me up that one time"

"Alright come on" I sighed as I grabbed the male and managed to pull him down.

"No no!" He yelled, "I thought we were friends!"

"Yeh but I'm more scared of Alex than I am of you, plus Oliver feeds Alex which in return keeps everyone safe" I shrugged as I unlocked my door and Oliver was waiting, "I think this belongs to you?"

"Yes it does, thank you!" He smiled as I pushed the male out before shutting and locking the door and I heard him scream before it died down.

"There truly in love aren't they?" I smiled

"Reminds me of us" he giggled as I pulled a shirt on while he came down and I bathed in the sight of him alone as he came over before kissing my cheek and pulling his pants on.

"Wanna go out for lunch today? Little date" I suggested making his smile grow as he nodded, pulling him into my arms as we swayed, leaning over and properly kissing him before pulling away and covering his face with them as he tried to pull away.

"Stop!" He laughed.

"Never!" I smiled and he managed to get out of my hold grabbed his hoodie which he pulled on, "wanna come on a run with me?"

"Do I look like the type of person to take runs in the morning?" He questioned as he had a handful of gummy bears in his hand which he was eating and his hair was still messed up from sleep even though he looked exhausted already yet somehow he was still attractive.

"Yes?"

"Absolutely fucking not" he said blankly before sitting at my desk, "I'll be doing normal things, like playing minecraft"

"Alright, I'll be back" I smiled while kissing the top of his head before grabbing bingos leash and leaving the room.

Time skip

Listening to Alex as he rambled on about something while we sat in the cozy art room while he painted his mug as he had the idea of going on a pottery date, painting the flowers along my mug as he struggled with his colours so just kept to his blues. Looking over at his as he painted the little animals on the front after painting the thing a pale almost white while mine was a normal white, knocking my feet with his and he looked up from where he was stilled focused as he talked and I smiled as I washed my brush before setting my mug down.

"Done?" He questioned and I nodded and he placed his own down and turned it around to show me the little sleeping dog he had painted on the mug in the middle in a cartoon type style, "it's bingo"

"Perfect" I smiled I gave him a wipe, "wanna go get ice cream and by the time we return they'll be dry and we can pick them up?"

"Sounds good" he smiled before we got up and I put our mug in the drying station before we left, wrapping my arm around the male and he was cold despite wearing jeans, a white sweater under a tan coat while I wore a maroon hoodie with my black rain jacket over it with black pants with it, "I will be judging you off your ice cream choice, your choice of ice cream will decide how this nights gonna end"

"I am fully aware of that" I grinned as we walked down the street as we approached an ice cream shop which we walked into, "what you getting?"

"I recon I'm gonna go with Oreo one" he hummed.

"I'm just gonna get chocolate" I smiled and I ordered before handing it to him.

"You passed" he grinned.

"Good because I rather not get kicked out of bed" I joked as we walked out of the store and we sat down on a bench in the park across the street and I had my arm around his shoulders and I leaned over as if I was going to kiss his cheek though I instead quickly leaned down and took a lick of his ice cream and he looked at me mortified.

"Give me some of yours now!" He argued as he took my ice cream from my hand and basically took a bite.

"Hey! You had way more of mine!" I laughed as I tried to lick his again after taking mine back but he only hit my leg, leaning over for real as I kissed his cheek making a small smile creep up and I let the words slip before I could catch myself, "I love you", emotions flashed across his face before it settled into anxiety and fear as he looked away, "you don't have to say it back..."

"I do... I do love you just been a while since I've actually heard someone say it... and meant it" he whispered and I smiled.

"Of course... how could I not love you"