10

Alex

Will quickly moved the blanket over my waist as he pulled his boxers on and I looked over at the traumatised Oliver who sat at the males desk eating the donuts that he had brought and he looked like a kid who just walked in on there parents. Turning back to Will who threw me my shirt, boxers and pants before climbing down in just his pants and ruffling the males hair and with how he stood Oliver couldn't see me with I silently thanked him for even if it was his fault that we actually got caught, pulling my clothes on before sitting on the edge.

"So are you guys like dating?" He finally asked and we shook our heads.

"I still think he's a pain in the ass"

"And he's a idiot who can't see a rainbow"

"So. Why the hell are you guys having sex?" Oliver asked confused.

"The only good thing he's good at is fucking me" I shrugged as I pulled my sweater back on.

"You cant tell anyone this" will spoke sternly.

"Buts it's soo funny! I finally have blackmail on you after all these years!" He groaned.

"Oliver if you tell anyone I will literally break your leg on the ice" I promised and they both knew I was not kidding as I had done it to someone before, we might have padding but nothing can protect you from me body slamming you hard enough to knock down the plastic barrier, reason for this is he stole something very dear to me which was the last donut.

"Be nice" will reasoned and I glared.

"Why shou-" I was cut off when Will handed me the box of donuts and I immediately went quite, "this is a very good reason."

"Anyway why you home so early?" Will questioned.

"Yeh the party was canceled since someone called the cops. Be glad I'm not arrested" he huffed as he ate the donut in his hand.

"Fuck these are good" I mumbled as I laid down and Will went to grab one earning a slap to the arm, "fuck off these are mine now"

"Actually there mine" Oliver pointed out and I glared, "fine... only because I feel bad you have to deal with Will"

"Oh fuck you" he scoffed as he pulled himself onto the bed as he knew if he tried to go up the small ladder I'd push him, he moved up the bed next to me to try and steal the donuts again though it only ended with me hitting him in the balls making him quickly surrender as he groaned.

"Yeh that's what you get you little bitch" I glared and for payback he rolled and laid on me as his chest went into my face and I thought about what I could do in this scenario and in the end I bit down onto him but he didn't flinch.

"Don't bite me" he huffed as he pinched my sides.

"Well your crushing the poor dude what you expect" Oliver laughed and I hit his back but he only wrapped his arms around my waist and wrist, trapping me.

"You little bitch I'll cut your dick off!" I yelled as I tried to get out as he ate the donuts.

"Stop moving!" He huffed as he rolled off before wrapping me up like a burrito as I laid between his legs with his legs around me slightly as he held me down with one of his arms as I laid on his chest while he held a donut, "oh you it's the last one"

"Don't. You. dare" I scoffed as I glared, looking him straight into his eyes as he took a bite and I immediately bit down onto his chest and not gently either making him yell and choke as he tried to unhinge my jaw as Oliver laughed.

"You fucking piranha!" He yelled as he managed to unhinge my jaw revealing a clean bite mark and you could see where my teeth were and as a peace offered he gave me some of the donut as I happily ate it once he released me.

"Well. I'm heading home" I announced after grabbing a bag of gummy bears.

"Want me to drop you off?" Will offered.

"Fuck no, I'm not getting in your car and letting someone see me" I scoffed before putting my shoes on and leaving only to find out in that time frame a great deal of snow had came down and it was still snowing quite heavily.

"Yeah forgot to tell you there's a snow storm so your stuck here for like a few hours" Oliver said from behind me and I let out a groan as Will came up behind me and when he stole the gummy bears and ran and though I immediately ran after him as Oliver locked the door again, the make dived over the couch and I followed as his canine barked before I tackled him onto another couch as I hit him with a pillow before snatching the gummy's and opening them as I sat on his chest with his arms sitting around my waist as I face him with my legs sitting just under his against his sides as I occasionally gave him a gummy bear.

"Are you guys sure your not dating?" Oliver questioned and we glared at him as he sat on the other couch with the canine.

"Nope" I hummed as he closed his eyes half asleep and I started stacking gummy bears on his forehead.

"Oh" he whispered as he opened his eyes before glancing over at Oliver before taking the gummy's off his head before sitting up and whispering in my ear, "wanna go like fuck"

"I'm not opposed to the idea" I hummed as I ate a handful of the gummy's while thinking before nodding and moving off him to stand up as we started going to his room.

"If you guys are going to fuck at least be quite... the walls are too thin in my opinion" Oliver said and Will did a thumbs up before we walked into his room.