32

Will

Pulling up to my childhood house and my mother was happily waiting out the front and as soon as we came over I was brought into a tight hug as the others came over, hugging her as she wished me happy birthday before getting everyone inside. Alex mother was sitting in the living room and rushed over when she saw him, she looked better physically and mentally and didn't have any bruises and her hair was soft and wavy again, she hugged me after before she joined my mother in the kitchen and I was glad they got along well.

"I got the cake!" Oliver announced as he set it down on the kitchen counter, the tree was set up in the corner of the living room and was quite tall due to the second floor not going over the living room so it gave it a tall ceiling, my parents loved Christmas especially my mother as there was lights along the outside of the house and a bunch of decorations inside. Sitting down on the couch with my father as the male watched a random Christmas movie that my sister put on, Alex soon joined me as he rolled over the back of the couch and flopped into my lap with my arms wrapping around him as he leaned back into my chest.

"Honey come set the table" my mother called.

"But I'm comfortable!" I groaned and before my mother had the chance to scold me Alex had sat up and hit my leg.

"Set the table before you eat in the floor" he glared and I immediately got up making my father laugh softly.

"Can see who's the boss in the relationship" he grinned.

"I am" I reasoned making Sam laugh as everyone sat down at the dining table.

"Hey so if Alex is colorblind does that mean you are too?" I asked his mother and she nodded.

"Same type but mine isn't as bad so I can easily tell the difference between greens and stuff" she explained.

"I couldn't imagine not seeing colours properly" Amy spoke up, "seems strange"

"It's normal for me, I can see blue normally though" Alex shrugged and I rested my hand on his thigh with his resting over mine.

"So you have never seen the colour green?" Adam looked at him shocked and he nodded, "That's crazy! So all the grass is yellow to you?!"

"Basically yeh" he nodded.

My mother settled us down and after everyone ate we went outside with the parents staying inside, sitting on the fence with the male beside me as he looked at the sky memorised as no lights could effect the view of the stars out in the country. He rested his head on my shoulder as my arm came around him, leaning over to him and kissing the top of his head as I bathed in his comfort, getting off the fence when my mother called us inside for the cake and she turned off all the lights after my father lit the candles, blowing out the candles as my mother recorded and after blowing the candles I turned to Alex who leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you" he smiled.

"Love you more" I grinned.

"Impossible"

Time skip - Alex (accidentally switched pov and didn't notice)

Sitting on the edge of the bed as the male stood Infront of me as he dried my hair for me as the action had become a routine for us since the male liked to look after me more than I liked to do it myself and ultimately forget to do basic self care half the time. He left to hang the towel back up as I played with the ends of the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt I had stolen from him, it felt strange to dislike you own body and mind when someone else adored it.

"What you thinking so hard about?" The male grinned as he came back into his childhood bedroom.

"Just find it fascinating that your attracted to me" I shrugged as he sat down beside me.

"How could I not be, you are very pretty" he grinned as he interlocked our hands, "why you think your not?"

"I don't know... Just get in my head about it.... Sucks.." I mumbled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Well I think you are the most handsome man I've ever seen" he grinned before moving to lay down and I followed as he tucked the blanket around me before pulling me into a kiss and he pulled away with hooded eyes, "can I show you how beautiful I think you are"

"Go to bed you horny bastard" I huffed making him laugh softly before pecking my forehead and lips, he rolled so his back was to me as my arms came around him as I spooned him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled as I interlocked our hand.

"I'm gonna marry you one day" he giggled.

"Sounds good, wanna know what else sounds good... Sleeping" I sighed.

"But then I'll fall asleep and you'll get in your head so you have to fall asleep before me" he reasoned as he rolled over so we were eye level.

"Are you really gonna try and get your insomniac boyfriend to fall asleep before you? I thought you were the smart son" I joked.

"Yes I am" he smiled as he pulled me into his chest while he combed a hand through my hair, "and I'm very good at doing so"

"This isn't fair..." I mumbled as my eyes grew heavy as he lightly scratched along my back with his hand under my shirt though it wasn't hard enough to hurt or leave a mark.

Even with the affection I felt like if I fell asleep he'd come and find me, holding onto the male tighter as I reminded myself the I was save and it was probably a hour later that I did fall asleep though it was more from exhaustion