20

Alex

Sitting in the kitchen as Oliver baked and the male was probably the best bakery I knew and was currently baking up different batters for Will to taste for his birthday so he knew which one he wanted as even though the dude was 24 like me he still had birthdays as it was tradition for him and Riley to try to plan each others birthday and who ever has the better one gets 50 bucks which I found amusing. I wasn't complaining as if meant I got to eat the left over cake in a unholy mix of icing and chunks of the cake that made Oliver look at me like I had just dishonoured his whole family, Will looked over at me as I held the large bowl before looking at said bowl than back at me.

"You touch my food and I'll stab this fork into you" I warned though instead he used the distraction to take a handful of flour and ditch it at me leaving me covered in the white powder, worse part was that Riley and Sam rounded the corner.

"Will. I recommend you run for you life" Sam informed before I rushed up and the male bolted and I grabbed the bag of powder as he bolted outside and I quickly followed as he dived into there in ground pool they had and I dropped the flour before diving after him and he tried to swim away as he screamed and kicked the water as I climbed on top of his head and he managed to keep us both afloat

"I'm sorry!" He laughed and he managed to get out as he carried me over his shoulder as I hit his back weakly.

"Put me down!" I yelled.

"How I know your not gonna hurt me!"

"I won't if you put me down" I reasoned, he put me down as he smiled down at me like a idiot and it was contagious as my own crept up and I pulled my shirt off like him as we were both soaked and Oliver waited at the door where he had towels for us.

"Atleast you don't have to shower now" Oliver shrugged.

"Fucking frozen now" I shivered as we dried off before walking inside and I immediately went to the room and changed with him following just as I pulled pants and he wrapped his arms around me and I refrained insulting him and leaned back into his warm.

"Wanna take a shower?" He hummed.

"Nah" I shook my head as I handed him his clothes.

"Alright, I'll be back than" he smiled before kissing my cheek and leaving and I changed into a shirt and black sweatpants before sitting down at his desk and I noticed a dark navy book that didn't have a cover and I opened it in curiosity and I looked at the planner as he planned out his day, the calendar having dates set out with the other pages having day planners.

Grabbing a pen and scribbling down something with a huge smile on my face and when he came back the male looked at me confused, "what you writing in my planner" he grinned as he walked over.

"It says here that we spend all night watching movies" I smiled.

"That sounds like a lovely idea" he hummed before walking over to me and pulling to stand before connecting our lips and I melted into it as I wrapped my arms around him with his doing the same and we didn't move away from each other when I broke the kiss.

"Alex you gonna eat your weird cake and icing bowl since Sam is about to!" Oliver called out.

"Oh no he doesn't" I whispered as I rushed out and Will followed amused and Sam immediately surrendered as he slid me the bowl.

"Can I have some?" He questioned and the I eyed the male before grabbing a fork and giving it to him.

"What! How come he gets some!" Sam exclaimed.

"He sucks my dick, you don't" I shrugged as I ate and he followed me to the couch.

"I sure hope you don't" Oliver laughed, sitting on the couch with Will and he leaned back against the couch with his legs stretched on the large part of the 'L' shaped part and I flopped onto him as I leaned back into his chest as his arms came around me so he could eat.

"Guess who's here!" Someone announced before a women with soft dark red dyed hair came down the hallway, she was quite short but to be fair we were all tall people except for Oliver who came up to our shoulders like the women, she wore black jeans and a tucked in grey shirt under a jacket.

"Emily!" The three in the kitchen beamed and brought her into a hug as bingo rushed to the female and Will slid out from behind me to greet the female and I moved back to sit against the couch as I put the bowl down, uninterested in it anymore.

"Who's this" she questioned.

"That's Alex, watch out he's a bit emotional" Oliver grinned.

"Oh shut the fuck up oliver before I put glitter on your carpet and bed" I snapped back making her laugh softly.

"He's harmless" Will grinned.

"Yeh harmless except for the fact that he's broken more people's bones on the ice than Riley has had girlfriends" Sam joked.

"What so 0?" Emily questioned making Will laugh softly, pulling out my phone so I didn't have to talk to the female, "why you so moody Alex?" She questioned with a huge grin and I glanced up, glaring, I'm sure she was a lovely person but everyone starts off nice, even people like Daniel, the one thing I'll always do is seeing all of someone's bad qualities and insecurities to make myself feel better.

"Leave him be" Sam sighed, "he's always mad"

There a difference between fear and anger.