2

Will

Panting as I ran on the treadmill, slowing down as I took deep breath so I wouldn't hyperventilate as I wiped my face with a cloth before sitting down on a bench before pulling my phone out when I heard it go off. Strolling through it before clicking on the post on Riley's account and I looked at the smooth ice in the picture of the completely empty rink and I noticed that I was a photo of Alex skating.

 Strolling through it before clicking on the post on Riley's account and I looked at the smooth ice in the picture of the completely empty rink and I noticed that I was a photo of Alex skating

dude can't take a break.

Putting my phone down before standing up and grabbing my skates, myself and Alex had two different reasons why we trained more than our teammates with myself loving the game while Alex had no choice. I couldn't remember the last time his parents happily showed up to one of his games and I knew that there was a reason why they stopped but Riley and Sam refused to talk about it. Walking into the rink and watching the male skate he still didn't seem to relax as he moved, pulling my own skates on before stepping onto the ice and Riley waved as he practiced with the other.

"You wanna play?" Riley called out and Alex elbowed him as he whispered something to the male as I glided over.

"Only if Alex doesn't act like a sore looser" I grinned

Alex scoffed as he skated to the other side with his puck, shrugging as myself and Riley skated together while hitting the puck to each other and occasionally goaling, leaning against the wall with the male after a bit as I watched Alex.

"He generally doesn't relax does he?" I hummed.

"He can't" Riley sighed, "I'm waiting for him to just burn out... why do you even hate the dude so much.."

"He's a pain in the ass.." I huffed, I wasn't entirely sure when our rivalry started though I assumed it was when I'd seen him across the ice on our first match together and I felt like my whole word had halted but instead of us being friends he became furious with me after he lost though I knew it wasn't because of the game but because his own parents left halfway through the game because he was loosing.

"Seriously? Or do you just hate him because it's the only way to hold onto him?" He questioned and I went quite.

"It's just the way it is" I shrugged as I watched the male pelt the puck into the goal before pushing his hair back as the brown curls usually sat just above his eyes, his eyes were the things that drew me in as one was a dusty brown while the other was a stormy grey with the closer to the pupil it was more blue. Riley stood up straighter before pulling out his phone and texted before I felt my phone vibrate with the message and I looked seeing a number.

"Thank me later... don't fuck it up" he grinned before skating away and I realised it was the males number.

Looking back at the male as he sat against the goal and he was already watch me and as soon as he locked eyes with me he looked away, gliding along the ice mindlessly and I guessed there was a chip in the ice as one minute I was guiding the next I was face planting in the ice and I heard Alex laugh from the other side. Glaring as I sat on the ice as the male laid on the ice laughing as I stood up before leaving the ice and heading back into my locker, changing and I stared at my phone and I couldn't get the image of last night out of my head and I knew he remembered otherwise he would have asked if something happened last night.

Time skip

Sitting on my bed as I leant back against the headboard while looking down at my phone as I tried to think of what to text the male though I couldn't think of anything other than a hook up text and I doubt he'd positively reply to it. Jumping when Oliver came in, he wore a white shirt under his charcoal sweater with black jeans and shoes as he clearly looked like he was about to go to a party and Riley appeared behind him wearing a dark green hoodie and black pants.

"Get ready! We're going out" Oliver declared, Oliver was the shortest in our team and hard pale pink died hair and was a bundle of energy (which we blamed on his shortness) and my roommate.

"Where?" I questioned.

"All you need to know is your little boyfriend is there"Riley grinned and I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

"Ooo Will has a crush?" Oliver grinned as I pulled on black jeans.

"It's not a crush, he hates my guts anyway, all I want is a hook up" I scoffed as I pulled on a grey shirt and pulling a dark maroon jacket on over a darker grey hoodie.

Getting into the car and heading their, I was surprised a fight hadn't broken out as Kingsley, royals and another hockey team the panthers were together but I guess we came to a mutual agreement when there was alcohol and sex. Humming to myself as I stood in the kitchen of the house while pouring myself a drink while swaying to the music as I was only barely tipsy as I didn't quite feel like doing shots like Riley and Sam, watching the two lean on each other I wondered if they'd ever be together in the future.

"Alex!" Riley cheered as the male walked into the kitchen and I looked over, he wore a black shirt with high dark maroon jeans and it made me wonder how he didn't have anyone latched to him as he smiled at the two with slight glitter along his cheeks and eyeliner, he had the same broad shoulders and small waist as me with only just being shorter by a inch or two but he somehow could change from being on the ice to a party looks wise.

"Hey" I grinned to the tipsy male who leant against the counter in front of me as I leaned on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"I'm not giving you another blowjob.." he whispered as he glared though the other two in the kitchen were to busy sitting on the floor as they had found the owners snacks.

"Relax I'm too scared about you biting my dick off" I chuckled, "but hey... it was good until you spat my own cum in my face"

"Maybe don't expect me to swallow without warning" he glared.

"Yeh my bad" I hummed before taking a sip of my drink and he fidgeted with his own.

"I know Riley gave you my number. And I suppose we got to make it even" he grinned.

"What you proposing?" I grinned back.

"If I win my game tomorrow night you have to repay my lovely blowjob" he hummed.

"Sure, but how about I just fuck you instead, sounds better in my opinion" I offered and he shrugged.

"Depends on how I feel" he grinned and he leaned forward as I reach out and shook on it.