13

Will

Watching the puck as the rival team carried it as it was our rematch against the royals and Alex's team as the male protected the person carrying the puck and as I came up next to him before ramming him into the wall making us topple over each other and give my team mate an opening to grab the puck. Alex huffed as he got back up and he glared at me before putting his hand out and I took it as he helped me up before skating off and I followed, my team scored and a break was called as we went into our section while the other team went to theres.

"Good job" the coach nodded and I took my helmet and teeth guard out, when going out I felt a pair of eyes on me and it wasn't Alex's but one of his teammate, zack and probably the most irritating person in there whole team.

"Zack is being suspicious.. watch out" I informed Oliver seeing as he didn't have much protection, falling back into a game and just as predicted I was suddenly slammed straight into the wall even though I wasn't even close to the puck but the thing I wasn't expecting was Alex turning around and helping me up and hitting sam on the shoulder while scolding him as they left back to the game

"You good?" Peter, my teammate, asked and I nodded before getting back into the game and immediately running up behind Zack and slamming into him hard enough that he did a full roll over me but I couldn't stop Alex from scoring as the timer rang announcing there victory. I came to a stop but looking at his huge smile as he hugged Sam made it seem not like a true loss. Stepping off the ice and heading into the locker room after putting my skate guards on, walking into the locker room before I grabbed my clothes and showered before heading back out and I put my stuff into my bag in the empty locker room as people usually were always in a rush to leave, I heard the door freak open and I looked over seeing Alex as he stepped in wearing his usual navy hoodie that I was pretty sure was his skin now but I guess it was something that looked nice to him since it was blue.

"Congratulations" I smiled as I walked over as my arms came around him as he leaned against the lockers and I put my bag beside his on the floor before leaning down and kissing him and it almost felt different though I ignored it as my hand sat on his waist while my other sat on the nape of his neck as we made out with his hands immediately finding there way under my shirt, pulling away with a grin "can I reward you?"

"Depends on what this reward is?" He hummed as he rubbed my chest.

"You get to choose what we do tonight... anything you want" I explained.

"Even fuck you?" He questioned.

"Okay that might be pushing it" I chuckled.

"Why? It's not like I'm short and skinny or something.. only reason why you top is because that's just what we naturally fell into... imagine if I'm better at topping?" He hummed.

"Maybe if you do something a little more impressive than beating me than I'll consider it..." I reasoned and he sighed dramatically but nodded and he went quite while he thought.

"Before we go back we can maybe go out? To like a party?" He asked.

"Alex. You know your not allowed out to party's anymore until Sam says so" I sighed.

"Please! They won't know" he groaned.

"No, because I'm not getting my ass beat by Sam or Riley" I hummed as I ruffled his hair.

"Rude. Come on let's go back to my place" he grumbled and I grabbed our bags for us.

"Isn't Sam going to be home though?" I questioned.

"He wants to ground me, he gets to deal with the consequences" the male grinned and I rolled my eyes.

Time skip

Walking into the room after the male flipped Sam off when he questioned why we were here and I dropped the bags by the door that he locked before turning to me with a huge grin clearly excited to traumatise his best friend. He pulled me into him and I closed the gap as I kissed him with it turning immediately heated as I pinned him to the wall by his waist and I slipped my knee between his legs with my knee rubbing against the dent in his pants making him melt with a low moan that caused us to break the kiss.

"Oh fuck" he gasped as he rolled his hips into my thigh as I nipped at his neck.

"Your being good for once..." I praised as I hooked my hands under his thighs and hoisting him up before carrying him to the bed as he held onto me.

"Only because I feel like it" he mumbled as I dropped us onto the bed.

"You should do it more often" I grinned as I pulled my shirt off before helping him with his, "you never told me what you want?"

"I don't know.." he huffed and I connected my lips to his skin as I trailed open mouth kisses down his chest until I got to the waist of his pants and he undid the button before I pulled them off with his boxers before kissing along his thighs, "I'm starting to miss when you were faster" he grumbled.

"You want to piss Sam off?" I questioned and he nodded, "than let me help"

"Doesn't really seem like your do-" I cut him off as I took him completely into my mouth and barely choked as I hollowed my throat for him as his hands threaded through my hair and gripped tightly, "oh fuck.."

Slowly bobbing my head as he tipped his head back in a draw out whine and I felt his foot move along my thigh before pressing his heel against my bulge making me groan making him let out a drawn out moan and I rutted my hips against his leg before I did the one thing I knew would send him over the edge and grazed my teeth lightly on the underside of his dick making his eyes widen before his thighs clapped around my head as he came. Staying still and I knew he was coming by the look he gave me seeing as he couldn't form any words, he soon opened his legs again and I pulled off as he gave me a water bottle to wash it down.

"Sorry.." he sighed.

"It's fine, can't say I didn't do it to you" I shrugged, "if you're alright we can continue?"

"Yeh.. just give me a second." He nodded as he closed his eyes and I rubbed his hips and even if we didn't exactly like each other it didn't mean we weren't smart enough to know how each others body's worked.

Pulling my pants off as it was painful to have them restricting me and the male soon sat up so we were eye level, "I know what I want"

"And what is that?" I questioned and he pushed me down before straddling me.

"I wanna ride you" he grinned making my stomach stir with anticipation.

"Sure. Hope you can keep up."