14

Alex

Panting as I flopped off him and he staid laid down beside me for a few moments before sitting up and disposing of the 3rd condom before looking over at me in a silent look that was more of satisfaction yet he still had lust behind them as if he could go again. I'd clearly underestimated just how much stamina a hockey player could have and I had a feeling I'd only boosted his ego by the cocky smile on his face as he pulled his clothes back on before throwing me my boxers which I stared at.

"You good?" He chuckled.

"I don't think I can even move right now... how the fuck is your stamina so high?" I groaned.

"Because I don't smoke or drink?" He shrugged as he crawled over and helped me pull my boxers up, "plus it's a lot harder being on the receiving end than the giving"

"Yeh so be glad I'm so generous and let you fuck me" I glared and he tapped my side lightly.

"Those guys are right, you got a bad attitude towards someone who just made you cum to the point you couldn't anymore" he grinned as he draped my blanket over me so I wouldn't get sick before picking my hoodie up, "man your like physical attached to this thing, why you like it so much?"

"It was a gift" I shrugged, it was but it was a gift from Sam after I got home from rehab and was almost a reminder of how I beat my addiction so I wore it a lot, well beat it for a few months

"Anyway, I'm gonna get going before Sam murders me too" he announced while chucking me my hoodie which I held to my chest as he grabbed his bag before heading for the window.

"Seriously? We have a door"

"Yeh and Sam will most likely have a bat so are I'm gonna take my chances with the window" he joked but I wouldn't be surprised if Sam tackled the man, he climbed out the window before shutting it for me and  disappeared.

"Alex" Sam called before coming in and glared.

"Yes?" I grinned as I stuffed my face into the hoodie as I smiled.

"Had your fun?" Sam questioned.

"Yes indeed I did" I hummed as Riley came in behind the male before diving onto my bed, "dude. Just move in at this point I can't remember the last time you weren't here"

"But if I move in than I'd have to deal with that pain in the ass" Riley joked and Sam gasped in fake distress as he laid down beside me and let out a dramatic sob into my chest.

"Alex! Listen to the words he says to me!" He exclaimed before Riley rolled over me and used one of my pillows to hit the male as I watched with a huge smile as Sam screamed like a kid, "I'm sorry!"

"Yeh you better be" Riley huffed as he dropped the pillow before rolling back over and resting his head against my arm, "wait so how did you and Will end up like as sex buddies?"

"We were both drunk and I gave him a blow job the same night you picked me up from the bar" I shrugged and he gasped.

"Seriously! That was like 6 weeks ago dude!" He exclaimed.

"Oh stop being dramatic I'm 25 I can do what I want" I chuckled.

"I still find it fucking crazy you two are sleeping together" Sam spoke up.

"Yeh well me too" I mumbled.

"Jesus.." Riley mumbled as he looked at my neck and shoulders that had a few hickeys and bites marks, "didn't think Will was so feral"

"Trust me I can't move" I hummed making Sam laugh as I pulled the blanket closer as Riley lifted his arm and I rolled into his chest as I closed my eyes as his arm came around me as I let myself slip into sleep

Time skip

Stirring awake as I heard tapping on my window and I sat up confused and turned my lamp on as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as Will waited for me to let him in and I sighed unamused as I stood up and went to the window and slid it open as he hoisted himself in before face planting onto the floor with his feet sitting in the window sill. He  pulled his legs in as he laid on the floor as I closed the window before looking down at the drunk male, they had won a match tonight so I suppose his team mates dragged him out to celebrate.

"Hi" he giggled, "your pretty.."

Sighing as I pulled him to his feet as he put his full weight on me and I managed to move him to lay down before pulling his shoes off and putting his glasses on the beside table, he sat up immediately as I laid back down, too tired to care about the drunk male that rolled over and rested his head on my chest as he held me. Wrapping my own arms around him as he traced patterns into my plain grey shirt, he curled more into me as I carded a hand through his hair and I felt a warm feeling in my chest.

"Comfy" Will mumbled.

"I'm glad" I yawned as he stirred before completely rolling onto me as he slurred about something of how he wanted gummy bears.

"Alex!" He gasped as he rolled off me though underestimated how close to the edge he was as he went off the bed and fell off the bed and I laughed softly while sitting up as he stood up, "come come! Let's go get snacks!"

"Okay, put your shoes on and be quite it's bloody 2am" I sighed and he silently cheered while pulling his shoes on as I did the same before pulling a black rain jacket on and he followed me out of the house and seeing as neither of us could drive we had to walk to the gas station which was quite close, "be careful" I spoke up when he stumbled on the pathway.

"Hold my hand..." he complained and I gave in as I took his hand into mine as he leaned into me.

"So how did you end up at my house?" I questioned and he hummed.

"Cant remember... felt like seeing you.." he shrugged.

"Alright..." I sighed and we soon got to the gas station and he grabbed the snacks as I got us slushy.

Once we got back to the house the male was half asleep as he ate his snacks and drank the slushy, sighing as I sat down beside the male as he tried to stay awake while having a handful of gummy bears in his hand which I took from him and put the slushy on the bedside table with the snacks before moving him back under the covers. He stirred a bit as I laid down beside him before he moved to have his head onto my chest as his arm came around me with a leg over my waist as I laid on my back like last time.