- 9 -

Alex

Blinking my eyes open to find the bed beside me empty before Will walked through the door as he pulled his tie on and he smiled at the sight of me being awake as he sat down on the edge of the bed next to me as he leaned down and pressed a long kiss to the side of my head. Smiling softly as I closed my eyes, Valentine's Day, it was my favourite day with the males second as he adored Christmas to the point I joked about him being Santa in a passed life.

"Happy valentine honey..." he smiled before I smelt the soft fragrance of the flowers as I looked down at the white daisies.

"My favourite..." I whispered.

"How could I forget... they flare up my hay fever but you know atleast I'm thinking of you than" he chuckled and I noticed his eyes were a bit irritated.

"I recommended taking your medication than because their is a lot of pollen today..." I chuckled and he grinned before nodding as he wrapped his arms around me softly.

"Wanna see what I got ya?" I grinned.

"Sure..." he smiled as I sat up, stretching before reaching into the bottom of the draw of my bedside table as he traced patterns one my bare back patiently and I soon found it as I set the black box into his hand and he looked at me confused before opening it as he chuckle, admiring the watch that he had pointed out liking a few months before.

"How did you remember which one it was? There was a bunch..." he smiled, wrapping the smooth black leather around his wrist.

"Well I would lie and say it was just because I loved you so much but I took a photo of it when you weren't looking
I grinned as I flopped back down before he set the box into my chest and I looked confused, I hadn't pointed anything out making me wonder what he had managed to find and I opened it and I sat up with a smile as I leaned into his side as I admired the necklace, soft silver as it looked better on my skin and gold tended to irritate my skin a bit as it had a cute little flower charm.

"Lucky you didn't get gold" I chuckled.

"I know... I remember the first time I got it..." he sighed and I kissed his cheek.

"It's fine.... At least you know for my wedding ring" I grinned and he chuckled amused, pulling me into a proper kiss.

"Be patient..." he hummed.

"You know I'm not patient"

Setting the necklace aside as I rolled over so I was half on top of him as I rested my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head with a smile "we need to get our of bed..."

"Hm... soon" I mumbled into his chest, drinking in his soft cologne as he always got weaker smelling ones because I didn't like the strong ones.

"Okay... but we do need to get up soon since we need to take buster on a walk" he hummed and at the sound of a walk the canine came in running, immediately jumping up and slobbering over the poor male as I laughed and pulled the canine off.

"Come on you big goofy ball" I grinned as I guided the canine off the bed before getting up as I shut the door once the canine was out as I pulled my shirt off and I felt he makes presence behind me as his arms came around him as he kissed my neck as I looked through the clothes, "should I wear navy or maroon today?"

"Navy, blue looks good on you" he hummed as he shimmered my pants down for me as he played with the edge of my boxers.

"Don't get distracted will" I hummed as I found the navy button up I had been looking for.

"I'm not" he mumbled and I immediately recognised the slight difference of his voice as one he used when he indeed was distracted, "I mean.. it is valentines..."

"And buster will be all fussy if we don't take him for a walk so you can wait" I shrugged and he sighed but stopped messing with my boxers and grabbed me some pants as I pulled on the button up as he handed me the black pants as I pulled them on before threading the belt through it.

"Come on before you get distracted" I smiled and he quickly followed me out as buster was waiting as he whined quietly.

clipping his leash to him before leaving as the male interlocked our hands, "I was thinking of getting another dog.." he smiled.

"Well it would be nice, give buster a friend" I smiled, "is there another reason?"

He sighed heavily, avoiding my eyes "I want kids... but I'm scared of having them and not being able to like... be there for them..."

"Hun.. you would be a great dad, trust me I've seen you with your nieces your a lot better than I am" I reassured and he chuckled slightly.

"Yeah you tend you just solve every problem with ice cream and a movie" he grinned.

"Hey it works..." I shrugged before sighing, "I'm bad at comforting people..."

"Your getting better" he smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"I know it just... what if we have kids and I can't help them with their issue's because I genuinely never had that as a kid..." I spoke worried.

"Looks like we're both worried about thing that would never happen" he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me as he brought me into his chest, "How about... we look after my nieces soon, see how it goes" he offered and I nodded.

"We're adopting though I don't care what you say"

"Yes, yes we will adopt, no matter what even if there a teen or a baby..." he grinned, knowing I wanted to help a kid from a home I was once in.

Nodding into his chest as I soon pulled away and he chuckled, kissing the top of my head, "god... you know if would be weird if we weren't married and had kids... I don't know why it just seems strange..."

"Than you better propose soon" I chuckled and he grinned and in a few seconds he was on his knee in front of me.

"Is now too soon?"

"You cheesy bastard!" I laughed as he couldn't contain his own as he soon calmed down.

"Alexander waters will you marry me and make me the happiest person alive?" He grinned.

"Of course!" I beamed, yanking him up and into a kiss as he melted into it as his arms wrapped around me, "Guess pestering you finally paid off..."

"I've had the ring for like 2 weeks now I just... couldn't find the right moment..." he chuckled as he slipped it on before I slid his on.

"You mean you couldn't find a stupidly romantic moment?"

"Yeah..."