31

Alex

Looking down at the thick textbook that I read while Will messed around as I had enrolled in the police academy so once the season ended we'd start the physical training but right now I was getting a head start on the textbook side of things. The male sat down beside me on the floor and rested his head on my thigh and I reached down and played with his hair, smiling as I rubbed the back of his neck as he got more comfortable as I moved my hand back up.

"Why do you have to study..." he complained.

"Because I want to do something I'll enjoy rather than a sport I hate" I hummed as he kissed along my thigh.

"I know something I love doing" he grinned against my skin as I didn't bother to out pants on and just sat in my boxers and hoodie.

"No I need to focus, god why is your sex drive so high" I sighed as he tried crawling onto my lap and I pushed the chair back so he could get up and he did so as his legs sat over the arm rest as he leaned back into the other while leaning into me with one hand on his lap and his other on my chest as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"It's my birthday shouldn't we do something exciting" he grumbled.

"Your party is later tonight... and plus you just destroyed my abilities to walk" I mumbled as I flipped the page as he leaned into my neck and kissed along it.

"Alex" he mumbled and I pushed my textbook away and turned to him as I pulled him into a kiss and I surprisingly was being dominant for once, sliding my hand into his pants to palm at his boxers making his hands tighten onto my hoodie with a groan and I soon slipped my hand under them before pulling him out and pumping my fist making him pull away as he moan quietly into my shoulder and it didn't take long so him to cum as I grabbed a wipe and wiped my hand and him clean before he stuffed himself back into his pants while panting heavily.

"Satisfied?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Never seen you being dominant before" he grinned while dropping to his knees under the desk while kissing up my thighs.

"You literally just said you were satisfied" I pointed out as I pulled the chair closer to the desk as I tried to focus on my textbook as he left hickeys along my inner thigh making me shiver, he slowly pulled my boxers down before taking me into his mouth and bobbing his head and there was something about not being able to see him that made all his touches more exciting.

Grabbing his hair and he relaxed his jaw as I guided him instead and when his tongue pressed to the underside as I held him down completely while I came and he choked slightly but knew it was coming as I had tapped the back of his neck which was a warning for  each other so we could pull off if we didn't want to swallow it.

"Now I'm satisfied... fuck your hot when you're dominant" he hummed as I tucked myself back into my boxers before he crawled back up and sat in his original position as he buried his face into my shoulder after drinking his juice.

"Christmas is soon" I mumbled, it was my least favourite time due to my past and Sam joked and called the grinch but always made sure I was okay,

"Joys of having a birthday on the 1st of December I suppose" he grinned while kissing my cheek.

"It's a pain in the ass to get you gifts though" I hummed.

Going back to my work as he slowly fell asleep, staring at the textbook as I let myself realise just how much my life had changed from what it was 5 years ago, from going from a abusive household and living with Sam and than falling into the pit of alcohol and drugs when I met Dan than rehab than finally finding a happy relationship which was the same one that saved my mother like it had me. I didn't enjoy Christmas as it reminded me of all the horrible christmases in the past, being kicked out when I came out in front of my whole family and having to sleep in the cold since I didn't have the guts to call Sam and tell him than going to rehab a few days before it so I missed it. Sam knew Christmas was always a hard holiday for me so he always kept a silent eye on me, I'd been kicked out before when I was younger but being kicked out on Christmas and having to sleep on a bench when you knew so many other family's got to have a happy holiday.

"Alex?" Will called out from where he laid against my chest and I realised that I had started crying and I looked down at him where he looked at me worried, "you okay?"

"Yeh just, fuck I was just thinking about some past stuff" I sniffled as I wiped my tears and he nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?" He offered and I shrugged.

"I was just thinking of all the shitty christmases I've had... and now I finally get to have a happy one" I whispered making him smile.

"I'll make sure this is the best Christmas you ever had" he smiled and I wrapped my arms tighter around him.

"It's already the best because I get to spend it with you.."

"That's cheesy" he grinned.

"But it's true"