12

Alex

Staring at my ceiling as I rubbed my chest trying to focus on my breathing so I didn't break down crying again, tangling my hands into my hair as I sat up, people always said once you go to therapy you get better but you truly don't you only just learn to cope instead. Sitting in my shorts and I reached behind myself to feel the messy scar that sat on my lower back that I usually covered up, standing up and pulling my hoodie on before sitting on the edge of the bed as I hugged myself and trying to concentrate on the feeling before standing up and heading out to the lounge room where Will had set himself up as he red his book with the lamp of the small table behind him on.

"You alright?" He asked when he saw me and I fidgeted with my hands.

"Can I sit with you..." I asked weakly.

"Yeh, of course..." he nodded before lifting the blanket and I knew he was pitying on me but I almost felt cared about as I laid down with my head on his chest as he held me after putting his book up and turning the lamp off, "how you feeling?..."

"Like shit..." I sighed as I closed my eyes when he comped a hand through my hair in a comforting touch.

"Yeh I'm not surprised..." he sighed as he rubbed my back before he reached my lower back and naturally placed his hand on my bare back and I tensed up as he rubbed the scar, "I never knew you had a scar here..."

"I don't like to talk about it..." I mumbled and he moved his hand away to rest just above it.

He pulled the blanket more around us and I curled deeper into him so my head was properly in his chest, yawning as I bathed in the warmth he emitted, sighing heavily as he played with my hair before rolling onto our sides instead making me sandwiched between the couch and him.

"You wanna talk about anything?..." he offered quietly.

"No. Just can we please be just relax..." I mumbled as my arm came around him.

"Yeh of course..." he sighed as he moved his hand up to interlock my hand with his.

"I'm sorry about this... you shouldn't have had to deal with this" I finally spoke.

"It's okay..." he mumbled.

"It's not okay... god were not even friends and you are here..." I croaked.

"Who says we're not friends... even so it doesn't mean I can't care about your safety.." he shrugged.

"I treat you like shit, why would you.." I mumbled as my eyes overflowed with tears and he shimmered down so we were eye level before wiping the tears as I took in a shaky breath.

"Alex. I don't care if you treated me like shit because that was because you were angry... sure it wasn't very kind of you to blame me for everything in your live but that was just because you were scared and you didn't want to feel scared so you turned that fear into anger" he whispered.

"Fuck why you gotta sound so smart" I croaked as I wiped my eyes again.

"How dare you I am smart" he grinned and I laughed softly making him gasp dramatically, "are you laughing at me?"

"Well I wouldn't say the dude who somehow managed to face plant on new ice is very intellectual" I giggled and he gasped offended but I knew it was fake and he started tickling me making me turn into a fit of laughter as I tried to catch his hands but he only stopped when I curled into his chest.

"Alright... get some rest..." he hummed and I realised he had done it so I didn't go to sleep upset making a small smile creep onto my face.

Morning

Stirring as I wrapped my arms around the warmth covering me and I felt the warmth all around in a almost protective blanket as I took in a deep breath before the quite talking in the kitchen woke me and I looked over seeing Sam, Riley and Oliver all together and they all acted like siblings in a way. Looking down and seeing Will fast asleep and had his face buried into my hoodie and after about 6 weeks we had grown close enough for him to know of my dark past but that was only the tip of the ice burg of my memories.

"Morning lovebirds" Oliver cooed as Will shifted and opened his eyes before looking over at the male.

"Fuck off your the one who probably sucks Riley's and Sam dick..."I scoffed.

"One more dick than you" Oliver snickered as he took a bite of his bacon and egg sandwich as Sam cooked them up.

"Oh you told him them asshole" will groaned as he sat up.

"Guess who's legs getting broken" I sighed as Oliver's face went pale.

"He's kidding right?" Oliver laughed awkwardly but I only gave him a blank look as sam laughed softly with Riley.

"Absolutely not." Riley sighed as will got up to get food though was only kicked out of the kitchen when he stole bacon and I watched him look at me then to my bedroom door before bolting there with me quickly following as I jumped onto his back.

"You stole my gummy bears! It's only fair if I get to steal some of your shit!" He yelled as he laid on the floor after falling and I stood back up as he followed before going back and I followed.

"I'm waiting for the day one of them gets hurt" Oliver admitted.

"That would be a gift from heaven" Riley grinned as I sat back down next to will who grabbed his glasses and book.

"Nerd" I snickered.

"Yeh go fucking try and find a rainbow" he scoffed.

"Ha I like that one" Sam laughed from the kitchen.

"Oh yeh because your colorblind" Riley laughed, "so you would find it harder to see a rainbow"

"Bloody hell your slow aren't ya?" Oliver hummed.

"Yeh I think he was dropped" Will shrugged.

"What you reading anyway?" I questioned as I took his book, "he stared at him with a fond look as if no one else in the room mattered" I red with a posh British accent as I took his glasses and held them to my face as I squinted like a old person readings magazine, "oh how lovely of a book dear boy"

"You sound like my grandmother" Riley joked and the male took his glasses and book back.

"Ew gross that means Will fucks an old person" Sam gagged.

"Im still pissed at you for telling them" I huffed.

"Hey Will can you maybe fuck the attitude out of him next time?" Sam questioned.

"Already tried... he just gets snappier"