23

Will

Smiling as I wrapped my arms around the sleeping male whose chest my head rested on as his arm on the side I laid on was around me with his other hand resting on mine that sat on his chest. We'd made sure to clean up using the wipes I kept in my room and only had our boxers on so if someone came in we could easily blame it on something else or tell them to fuck off. He stirred slightly and pulled me closer making my smile grow, he always found it amusing that the dude who was top in our relationship liked being the little spoon.

"Morning..." He mumbled.

"Surprisingly it is" I smiled.

"Well I'm going back to bed then" he yawned.

"Okay... I'll stay for a little longer.." I sighed knowing the male loved to have that short 5-10 minutes of just laying in bed in each other's arms.

"My ass hurts..." He grumbled.

"Joys of being a bottom.. how bad?" I asked.

"Not that much... More feels uncomfortable.." he reassured and I nodded as I closed my eyes.

"Okay... Wanna lay on your side instead?" I offered and he rolled us onto our sides instead.

"That's better..." He sighed and I buried my face into his chest.

"Your chest is so soft..." I mumbled.

"That's because I'm fit like you..." He chuckled.

"I love it..." I whispered as I rolled over so he was on top with his chest on my face, "heaven..."

"Your ridiculous" he giggled.

"Yes. But I'm happy and that's all that matters..." I spoke as I held him close as he played with my hair as my hands found his ass as I rubbed it.

"Stop touching my ass" he huffed as he hit my hands away.

"Why? It's so soft" I grumbled.

"Because it feels weird" he grumbled, "don't question me or I'll move"

"Okay I'm sorry... Won't touch it" I sighed as I rested my hands back around him before someone knocked on our door and I rolled us back onto our side and rolled over so he was spooning me, "come in"

"You guys hungry?" Oliver asked and ignored the fact that for him it probably seemed like we were naked.

"If you're cooking hell yeah" Alex beamed and I nodded before he left, "come on, I'm hungry now"

"I've never seen you remotely happy about getting out of bed in the morning" I grinned as we climbed out and I pulled a shirt and sweatpants on while he pulled one of my hoodies over his ones which was a maroon and in fact my team hoodie which had my number and name on the back and team on the front which I let him wear since it made him happy.

"Food" he chanted quietly to himself as he left with me trailing behind, turning the coffee machine on as I waited and after Alex failed at his mission of trying to steal food off the hot pan he came back to me and I lifted my arm as he ducked under and leaned into my side as I leaned over and pecked his lips before grabbing my coffee.

"Do you want coffee?" I offered and he nodded before taking mine.

"Thanks" he smiled innocently as he walked away and I watched unimpressed but made another to avoid being stabbed.

"You got a little limp there buddy, you fall?" Riley grinned and I couldn't stop my own from sneaking up and I watched the male slap the back of his head and he winced holding it.

"What you smiling about? You wanna be next?" Alex glared at me making it immediately drop.

"Nope" I shook my head quickly.

"Your really scared of him aren't you?" Emily laughed.

"He's scary!" I whisper yelled at her from where she sat at the kitchen counter beside Sam.

"Like an angry cat" Oliver grinned and he knew he was protected since he was making him food, Alex came back over and I put my empty mug down before wrapping my arms around his waist as he rested his head on my shoulder with his empty mug going beside mine.

"Doesn't seem very threatening to me" Emily shrugged as I held him close.

"Hi" he whispered as he kissed my cheek as I leaned back against the counter.

"Hey" I smiled as he rested his forehead against mine before tilting his head and joining our lips and I heard Riley gag.

"Stop being immature" Oliver scoffed, "there allowed to kiss it's not like there fucking in front of your whole family" he scolded the male, breaking the kiss when Alex started laughing and I rested my head on the males shoulder.

Closing my eyes as I bathed in his warm embrace before he moved away when Oliver served up the food on plates for us, following Alex as he went to the couch with the others, sitting beside him and leaning into his side, "do you guys like ever separate?" Sam questioned.

"Yeh" I nodded, "he kicks me out of bed a lot"

"Yeh because your clingy and generate so much fucking heat" Alex huffed and I heard him mumble something about going to work soon and I wasn't sure why he worked if we got paid for doing hockey.

"Want me to drop you off?" I offered.

"Of course" he grinned, "why walk when I got a driver"