22

Alex

Sitting in the escape room while I looked over the puzzle in pure confusion as Emily had set me on putting the wires into colour order, this may be extremely easy with how there are lots of different shaded wires that would take a bit to wire but seeing as I could not see any of these colours I couldn't be more confused. Looking over my shoulder at the others as Riley and Sam paired up to figure out if the old fashioned office room had any pull out books on the bookshelf it had, Oliver worked alone as he looked in deep detail of all the little things and wrote down any numbers he found and the last two were what caused my jealousy. The two sat with huge smiles on their faces as they joked together while Will solved a strange box which we needed to unlock to get a key that would unlock another thing most likely as usual.

"Emily Emily, I have a quick question for you" Oliver suddenly spoke up and I looked over properly, "why is Alex as a colorblind person doing your puzzle?"

"Here I'll help him don't worry" Will smiled as he got up and chuckled the box to Emily and came over to me and he stood beside me as he ordered them to the correct output

"I could easily do the blues" I explained as he started colour coding them.

"If you told me I would have helped" he pointed out.

"I was kinda hoping if I stared at it long enough I'll be able to see the colours" I shrugged.

"Also don't worry about Emily, she's a lesbian anyway" he whispered to me.

"Don't know what you're talking about" I hummed in a matter of fact tone and he laughed softly.

"Plus I'd never look at another person with romantic feelings" he smiled.

"Romantic? Don't you mean find another persona attractive?" I spoke confused.

"Have you ever seen Ryan Reynolds? I would be lying if I said I didn't find some people attractive but that doesn't mean I don't think you're hotter or love you less it's just natural instincts that I would never act on" he explained and I nodded in understanding.

"That's reasonable"

"I got it!" Emily cheered as she held up the new key.

"Next room finally! Because I'm starting to feel claustrophobic!" I beamed as we rushed over to the next room which was a living room as the thing was themed as an old money type of place and we had to find a way to piece together evidence to find out who killed someone.

Flopping onto the couch and closing my eyes, the others didn't bother me as and Will sat down on the edge of the couch and ruffled my hair making me open my eyes, he smiled down at me with his goofy smile before he flopped down and basically crushed me as he laid on me with his head buried into my neck.

"You too heavy!" I yelled as I hit his back.

"Are you calling me fat!" He gasped as he lifted his head and I looked at him unimpressed.

"Your a hockey player and fucking tall of cause your fucking heavy!" I huffed.

"Can you two stop arguing like a married couple and help us!" Sam groaned.

"Never" I glared.

"Are you guys like dating? I cant tell anymore" Oliver questioned.