- 1 -

Months later

Alex

Stretching out on the bed as I waited for my alarm to go off as Will slept fast asleep on my chest while I ran my hand along his bare back while looking around our room of our apartment while bingo slept beside the bed, when my alarm went off I quickly turned it off so I wouldn't wake Will up but him being a light sleeper meant even just me moving to sit up did. He yawned while sitting up beside me with his head resting against my shoulder while he held my other hand as we both woke up with him being the first to kiss the side of my head as he mumbled a good morning which I replied to with a small smile.

"My boyfriends becoming a police officer..." he grinned.

"I'm still a rookie Will..." I reminded him.

"Still hot" he smiled before getting out of bed, we had moved into the spacious apartment a bit ago as it was plenty of room for the three of us, the walls were a pale grey in our room with the bed in the corner and the wall to the outsides being all windows like outside of our room in the living room, a few plants beside the window and on the bedside table with lamps. I past the test to become a rookie and Will had started working more on his law degree, though currently he was practicing psychology which was handy when I had a bad day, after stepping down from captain to a back up player instead though it didn't mean we did sometimes go to the ring and just skate together some nights.

"Here is your uniform" he smiled as he placed it on the bed for me as I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, another bonus of living alone with each other was that we could sleep in just our boxers and do what ever we wanted, I'm pretty sure when we moved in he fucked me against every surface.

"Thank you" I hummed while pecking his lips.

"It's all good, your lunch is in the fridge and since I finish early at university today I'll meet you at the station" he explained and I nodded before grabbing my uniform and heading into the bathroom, he brushed his hair as I got into the shower and after he joined me in the shower as I washed his hair for him, "I wish I could make this morning even better but you need to be able to walk properly and I doubt my father would be impressed if I was the reason you can't take down bad guys" he grinned.

"I might treat you tonight if your lucky" I hummed as he bathed in the sight of me.

"Okay" he smiled and after I got changed into my uniform as he stared at me fondly but there was also wanting behind those eyes, "You look so hot in your uniform it isn't even funny" Laughing softly as I tied my tie before put my badge and gun on as he gave me my shoes before leaving after changing into black jeans and a grey shirt, "I'll drop you off alright? Don't forget your glasses"

"Yes yes" I hummed as I grabbed the red tinted glasses the male had gotten me for glasses and it still felt weird to see the world like everyone else but without them I wouldn't be able to be a cop, I had my license but I hadn't been able to drive before because of my eyes. Getting into the car with my bag as he got into the drivers side and after pulling out he took my hand, it didn't take very long for us to get there and he ended up walking me in as he gave me a quick hug and kiss before letting me go into the briefing.

Time skip

Bolting after the thief as he attempted to jump a fence though failed miserably as I grabbed onto his back and yanked him back down before pinning him down as I grabbed my cuffs and clipped them around his wrists as my training officer caught up as she panted heavily after we had to run across the whole market place.

"Fuck how you so fast" she questioned as I pulled the perp up.

"Because I have good stamina?" I shrugged as we guided them to the car, "plus I did used to play hockey so that probably helped a lot"

"Yeh that makes sense" she sighed as she opened the back of the cop car as I put the perp in, "your third criminal of the day rookie how you feeling"

"Good, cant believe the dude tried to rob a busy market store" I grinned as I got into the passenger side as she drove, I had been assigned to Alice as she was one of the training officers and she was a bit short but she was definitely not weak as I saw her tackle a dude my height on our first call.

"Not to be nosy or anything but are you dating the captains son?" She questioned with a grin.

"Maybe, depends if you know already" I hummed.

"I saw you two this morning" she explained, "just surprised you two can deal with each other, I remember the first time I saw that kid, he was scary especially since I was a rookie when I met him, dude tackled a perp that was trying to run who had a gun"

"Yeh well he's a big softy" I grinned, "we used to be on rival teams when we played hockey and I've seen him do a lot worse on the ice"

"You don't have to worry about people being rude to you two, this isn't the 80s anymore" she reassured.

"Yeh thanks" I smiled, "so are you married or anything?"

"Married yeah, around 2 years now" she nodded as he gestured to her hand that had a ring on it.

"Wonder if me and Will would ever get married" I hummed.

"I'm sure one day you'll make the decision, your only in your twenty's still" she shrugged as we pulled back into the station, grabbing the dude from the back and guiding him back inside as I handed him to someone else before I spotted Will at my desk on his phone and I walked over to him and he looked up when he saw me as his face lit up.

"Up, I need to go through something really quick" I hummed and he reluctantly did so as he leaned on my desk.

"How was your shift?" He asked.

"Good so far, how your studies go?" I smiled.

"Boring, how long until your shift ends?" He questioned as he reached over and took my glasses which he put on after removing his own.

"A few hours, wanna have late lunch now since I doubt I'll make dinner" I sighed and he frowned at the though but nodded.

"You really can't?" He frowned.

"My shift ends at like 8pm and I don't want you being exhausted from staying up when you have a exam tomorrow" I explained.

"Yeh okay... I don't see why your shift gotta be so long if you start at 9..." he mumbled.

"Me neither... it's probably because some people were sick but usually my shift will only be 10 hours alright?" I reassured and he nodded, "I love you?"

"Love you too.." he smiled slightly.

"Come on let's go have lunch" I hummed as I stood up after logging off.