Chapter 45: ...Who is the Boyfriend?

Sorry if the ending sucks, I didn't know what I was doing 😓😓

~~~

Needed Info:

(F/f) - Favorite flower

~~~

~Ava's PoV~

I found myself in another Uber my dads called for me, on my way back to my apartment, but I couldn't seem to get what they were saying out of my head. Me? In a relationship? Yeah right! It's so funny I almost say it out loud.

And yet, as I look out the window, my mind wanders. What would it like to be in a relationship with one of the boys...? What was that thing Pop said? How they'd react to my favorite part of a movie... Hmm...

Well, for one, I know Rhys would ask too many questions. He'd be all 'This is fascinating! You've seen this part so many times, yet you aren't bored of it. Is there anyway you could have a different favorite part? No! FaScInAtInG!' He's a really nice guy otherwise, but I don't know if I'd enjoy being with someone who's so much more driven than I am... I'd want to be his girlfriend, not his teacher or whatever.

What about Asch? Ugh, he'd probably hate my favorite part just to spite me... then light my TV on fire. I can't even figure out what type of guy he is. Sometimes he has his moments where he's actually kinda nice or decent, and other times he's kind of an ass... We'd probably fight a lot.

And how about Leif? He's definitely... interesting, I guess. I don't even know how or why, but I can only imagine him trying to kill the movie... How will we even get him out of a habit like that? I'm kinda surprised he made it this far on Earth acting the way he does...

Then there's Noi... he's really sweet, honestly... and my dads seem to like him already, and he does seem to like me a lot too. But, for the movie thing, he'd probably say something like 'I will get you more favorite parts, Princess!' and then run off or jump out the window or something. He is really nice, but he's just so eager to please. Maybe he'd be good?

Pierce would probably be a good boyfriend too... He's really calm and caring, maybe even a little protective. Those are all good traits, right? The only thing is, for the movie, he'd be really quiet. He always is, he rarely says more than 'Yes.' I just don't know...

I let out a sigh, my eyes flickering away from the car window and at the floor. I tap my feet a few times, trying to process everything before another thought crosses my mind and silences everything else.

What about (Y/n)?

What about (Y/n)? They're perfect. One of the best friends I could have asked for, they care so much about everything. They used to skip school to take care of me when I was out. I used pick fights with anyone who said something bad about them. I've a crush on them for forever. My eyes widen. And I already know how they'd react to the movie thing because they've already seen my favorite part a hundred times!

Watching that movie was one of the first things we did when they came back to the city. We curled up on my couch to watch the movie, and an hour in I said, "Oh god, this my favorite part!"

And (Y/n) laughed and said, "I know, A. Now, stop talking or you'll miss it." They only wanted me to see my favorite because they knew it'd make me happy. I feel like that's all they want sometimes, to look out for me and to make me happy. (Y/n)... They're the only person I can imagine myself seriously being with right now. The thought makes me smile, but I'm quickly pulled back into reality when the car slows to a stop in front of my building.