Chapter 11: Palace Pocket-Dimension

Needed Info:

(F/f) - Favorite food

~~~

~Third Person PoV~

        To Ava's discontent, Lorelei ran over to her and the Daemos. She was dressed in a maid cosplay.

        "Ava, it is you! Oh my gosh, I thought you were busy this weekend!

        Ava fake laughs, hoping to disguise her discomfort in this situation. "Same to you! I thought you were going to the convention or something!" The next part came out in a mumble. "I mean, I was nice to you on the phone, so..."

        "Oh, I am! I just stopped by the thrift shop for a sewing kit. I had a little cosplay accident! Any-who, now that you're here, we can go to the con together, since (Y/n) didn't show up yesterday!" Lorelei was beaming.

       "Uh, yeah, about that. See, I can't because I, uh, (Y/n) got sick and th-then they made me sick too! I-I'm sick! ...Cough, cough!"

        Lorelei tilted her head to the side. "Did you just verbally cough?"

        "Ye-Yes...?"

        The brunette squints at Ava, in an attempt to decipher the situation, before she smiles abruptly. "Aw, I'm sorry you two aren't feeling better!"

        Ava lets out a quick sigh in relief.

       "You know, next time you totally need to come with me and my friends! We'd love to have you around and-"

        This time, Asch cuts her off. "Enough chatter! We must-"

        Lorelei turns over to look at Asch and hearts practically appear in her blue irises. "You're hot..."

        "Uh, wh-what?"

        "And your costume!"

Ava groans. "Oh no, here we-"

        "EEEEEEEEE!" Lorelei screams excitedly. "Your costume is so cool!" She turns to look at Pierce and Noi as well. "EEEEEE! All so cool! Ava, are these your friends?"

        "I mean, yeah, I guess you could say that..." Ava mutters.

        "Wow, I didn't realize you had friends!" Lorelei exclaims, causing Ava to sweat drop. "And you're going out with them?! That's amazing!"

        "Enough talk," Asch interjects again. "We need the-"

         This time, Ava covers Asch's mouth, then pulls her hand away when she's sure that he'll stay quiet. "Hey Lorelei, I won't go to the convention with you and I'll probably continue to ignore you after this but, do you think you can help me, like, pick out five outfits for guys?" Ava asks, not at all expecting the brunette to go along with it.

        "For what?" Lorelei inquires.

        Ava gestures towards the Daemos. "W-Well I'm having these friends, my friends, stay with me for the convention and um, they came to town for it and the airline lost their suitcases, so they don't have any clothes! So, I'm helping..." Ava laughs nervously.

        Lorelei gives Ava another skeptical look that quickly changes to smile. "Well, why didn't you just say so?" She giggles, filled with excitement.

        "Phew..." Ava sighs again.

        "Though real talk, your friends are really hot!"