Chapter 18: So Embarrassing...

Needed Info:

(H/c) - Hair color

~~~

~Third Person PoV~

        By 9:30 A.M, Pierce was still with (Y/n), resting his head on their bed and almost guarding their peaceful sleeping form. It doesn't take long at all for Asch to storm in, in an attempt to interrupt their rest.

        "Pierce! Why have you not brought the human to us?!"

        Pierce gets to his feet, during to the prince. "They need sleep."

        "They're our pet, Pierce!" Asch growls. "You had a direct order!"

        Pierce nods. "I can bring them now."

         Asch glares at his knight. "No, I'm already here. Now wake them up or I'll wake them!"

        "I'll do it." Pierce leans back down, lightly shaking (Y/n)'s shoulder.

        Leif enters the room and stands beside Asch. "Pierce has been acting odd as well." He remarks.

        (Y/n)'s eyes flicker open and they sit up, slowly. "Why are you all in my room... again...?" They question the Daemos, hazily.

        "It's time for you to dress me." Asch informs.

       (Y/n)'s eyes go wide open, now devoid of any former sign of sleepiness. "I, uh... h-huh?"

        Leif and Asch look back into the living room then step aside as Noi drags the bag of clothes into the room. Rhys steps into the room after him, already fully dressed in his human apparel.

        "U-Um... Wh-What's happening?" The human inquires, inching backwards in their bed, so that their back was up against the wall behind them.

        "You said yesterday you'd help them put on their human clothes." Rhys states.

        "N-N-No!" (Y/n) exclaims. "That wasn't me, that I was Ava! A-And I don't think she meant that literal-"

        "Too late." Asch pulls of his Daemos top, revealing his toned, yet un-scarred torso. "Dress me."

        (Y/n) goes red in the face, covering up their line of sight with their hands. "W-Wait! I thought I showed you the clothes the other day!"

        "You never gave us any confirmation that we did it correctly." Pierce clarifies.

        Asch was now standing on the bed in front of the flustered human. "Dress me!"

        (Y/n) squeaks, curling up and burying their face in their knees. "Y-You guys did fine the first time! Get out of m-my room!"

        The other Daemos looked amongst each other before hesitantly leaving the room. All except for Asch.

        (Y/n) peaks out through gaps in their fingers, finding that Asch is still there and hiding their face again. "Oh my- Why are you still in here?"

        "I thought I made my command clear, Pet."

        The (h/c)-haired human rubs their temples, before peering up at the prince. "Okay, y'know what? I'll help you with the shirt and I'll show you how the pants work, as long as I don't have to see anything... down there, okay?"

        "Why does it matter?"

        "On Earth, it just does!" They sigh, standing up from their bed. "Just trust me on this... please?"