Discontinuing this book

Hey all,

I know it's been awhile since I've posted and I'm very sorry about that. At the moment, my life is moving in a new direction and a lot of things have changed. I'm a college student now, and all of the time I have has shifted into course work, writing original pieces, and spending time with my friends and partner. My interest in My Inner Demons has also been waning for a very long time, so unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to finish this book.

It's very sad for me to say that considering the amount of you that have been reading this, and the amount of time and effort I've put into writing over the years, so I'm really sorry. I had a lot of plans for this book and I wish I had the time and energy to see it to completion, but I don't think I can. However, I'd be happy to share what my plans were if anyone's curious. I did have some surprises planned, and though I won't write them, I'd be happy to give those secrets away to you guys since you all stuck around and waited for so long with me.

Thank you all so much for great years, and being such a warm, accepting community. Being able to write and share it with people has been so fun, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time online. I never thought my stupid fanfics with amass such a large amount of reads, but it's made me very proud and more confident in my writing. All of you who read this made it so much fun to be a My Inner Demons fan.

Thank you all again.

-Rain <3