Chapter 7: Connected

~(Y/n)'s PoV~

        I lean on the door and let my body slide to the floor. Finally, a minute to breathe. I look up to see Ava by the sink, splashing her face with cold water, rambling on and on to no one in particular.

       "This is a dream, r-right? This is some kind of sexy dream I'm having right now that just is stupidly weird and informative. There's no way in heck I've been good enough for Jesus to drop some hot demon guys at my front door. Wait... maybe it wasn't Jesus who dropped them at my front door. They're demons... it was." She gasps, turning around and leaning against the sink. "Okay, okay, okay... think smart, Ava. You are out numbered here. And my phone has gone off somewhere... those guys probably took it."

         "I doubt it." I speak, interrupting her monologue. "They're demons... or Daemos I guess. They probably don't even know what a cell phone is."

        Ava shakes her head. "There's no way they're actually real demons, right? Yeah, they're probably just some optical illusion on me or something, maybe even drones..."

        "The hell are you talking about...?" I mumble, knowing she isn't thinking straight.

        "Wait, I've got it." She offers a hand to pull me to my feet and she walks of the bathroom. Once I gather myself and join her, I find the boys standing around the door. "Okay! I can help you guys." Ava exclaims.

        "You can?" The one with dark blue horns, Rhys I think, queries, hopefully.

        "Yeah, you can?" I ask, looking at the shorter girl skeptically.

        She gives me a dirty look before speaking again. "Yes, I can! In fact, I know the perfect people who can help you!"

        "Other humans?" The tallest Daemos questions.

        The one with the white hair and green horns turns to Rhys. "Should we trust this?"

        "Anything to help us is greatly appreciated."

        "Rhys! This is obviously a trap!" The one with black hair argues. I think they called him Asch before...

        "No, I'm going to put my faith in this human female sorcerer and her companion."

        Great, I'm the sidekick...

        "Yeah! They seem like kind humans!" The ginger-haired boy states, cheerfully.

        "R-Really?" I question in shock. Apparently, they didn't take my threats seriously, even after I kicked their as- butts.

        "Don't show her weakness, Noi." Asch(?) scolds. So his name is Noi? That's... an interesting name...

        "Prince Asch." Rhys says, looking towards the black-haired Daemos. Score!

        Asch only rolls his eyes. "Ugh, fine..."

        Ava looks at him, her face bearing a quizzical expression. "Prince?"

        "It's none of your concern, human." He spits, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from us. "Now take us to these humans that can help us. And remember..." He pulls out the bra again, smugly smirking. "I have your source of power..."

        Ava and I sweat drop. "Riiiiiight... Okay then, let me take you to..."

        Roughly twenty minutes later, we were all standing in front of city hall in a small cluster.