Chapter 3 The Child's Mother

"He is named Qin Haodong. He is just an intern here," said Ma Guoqiang in embarrassment.

"What? A little intern dares to operate on our president. Open the door now! Tell him to stop!"

An Biru shouted crazily.

"This kind of door is locked inside and no one can open it from outside. I am going to find the Director now!" After finishing the words, Ma Guoqiang ran out of the Emergency Department to the Director's office. Tonight, Director, Wen Changjiang, was on duty, so, Ma Guoqiang rushed to report it to him in order to remove responsibility completely.

"You... If anything wrong happens to our president, I will tear down your hospital... "

Seeing Ma Guoqiang's fading figure, An Biru stamped with rage but was unable to do anything else.

"Mommy... mommy... "

Tang tang cried again. An Biru had to placate her, waiting for the emergency room to be opened.

In the emergency room, Qin Haodong began rescuing Lin Momo. He took out his needle bag and shook it out lightly. The needle bag extended out with hundreds of various silver needles packed in it.

With a deep breath, Qin Haodong ran his Green Wood Genuine Qi inside and transfused it into the silver needles in his hands. He pricked silver needles into Lin Momo with his hands alternately. He performed it as naturally and smoothly as floating clouds and flowing water. In a moment, a dozen of silver needles had been stabbed into Lin Momo's big acupuncture points on her chest.

Lin Momo spat out blood uncontrollably, but as silver needles were being stuck in, her condition changed for better.

Qin Haodong let out a sigh of relief. Lin Momo's life was saved finally, but, his hands did not stop. His Green Wood Genuine Qi turned into an invisible hand, drew out carefully her rib that had inserted into the lung, and repaired the injured tissue with his retrieving needle.

After joining up the ribs, he continued to set her broken legs and poured his Green Wood Genuine Qi into Lin Momo's body to accelerate the healing of her wound.

When he had done it, the instrument besides stopped ringing and every index slowly returned to normal. Qin Haodong heaved a long sigh of relief, for he was able to rescue his child's mother from the jaws of death.

After the initial first aid was accomplished, Qin Haodong raised his hands to withdraw all the silver needles in Lin Momo and took another silver needle to prick into Dantian acupoint on her belly.

The cure for Lin Momo had just achieved the first step. She was not completely out of danger and her injured tissues had not been repaired thoroughly. The silver needle he used this time contained the essence of Green Wood Genuine Qi, which could help to restore the injury continuously.

After everything was done, Qin Haodong walked out of the emergency room hurriedly, because the child's mother had been fine while the child was wailing outside.

An Biru was waiting anxiously at the door of the emergency office when the door opened suddenly and the intern stepped out of it.

Hardly had Qin Haodong come out when Zhang Desheng and other men surrounded him. An Biru called out, "What did you do with the president?"

"She's fine now." When speaking, Qin Haodong fixed his eyes closely on Tang tang. At that moment, he only had his own daughter in his eyes.

"Fine?" An Biru was not convinced of a word, held Tang tang in arms and hastened into the emergency room. Qin Haodong came in behind them.

Lying in the hospital bed, Lin Momo appeared calm in her presence. Except for the blood strains, she looked as if she had been sleeping. If it had not been the medical instrument besides displaying normally, An Biru would think that Qin Haodong would have killed Lin Momo.