Chapter 49 Need a Massage?

"You're welcome. That's what I'm here for." Qin Haodong said carefreely.

Zhang Wanlu usually had a bad temper, and that was probably because of her spine. Now being cured, she smiled and beamed brightly.

"Doctor Qin, it's not usual for such a young doctor like you to have such excellent medical skill, and you're so handsome. It's a pity my daughter is only ten years old, otherwise I'll make you my son-in-law."

Zhang Wanlu sighed when she said that, as if she felt pitiful for not having the chance to be Qin Haodong's mother in law. Soon, she said, "I heard it has been years since the infirmary had a salary raise. I'll promote that when I go back. Good doctors like you deserve more."

Zhang Zhijie looked on from the sidelines in astonishment. He couldn't believe what he saw. It was like a dream that this intern before him cured Zhang Wanlu, and the infirmary would obtain a salary raise.

And he didn't process it until Zhang Wanlu left and closed the door.

"Little Qin, I was wrong, please forgive me."

Qin Haodong wore a carefree smile on his face. "It doesn't matter!"

His main purpose being here was to protect Lin Momo, so he didn't care about other things so much.

"Little Qin, I want to explain, I had my own reason." Zhang Zhijie said. "Several day ago, after the wrong diagnosed Doctor Liu, many people suggested we close the infirmary. Fortunately, President Lin did not accept that."

"I understand the situation I'm in, and if fired, I would never have the chance to find a job as good as this one. My mom is in her seventies, my son just started primary school and my wife doesn't have a job. I don't know how to live if I lose the job."

"That's why I didn't want you to diagnose Director Zhang. But it turned out I worried too much, your medical skills are hundreds of times better than mine, and I am now completely convinced!"

The honest talk of the straightforward fat man left a good impression on Qin Haodong. "Don't worry, Brother Zhang, the infirmary will never close as long as I am here."

"Thank you! I must learn from you if I have the chance in the future."

Zhang Zhijie said earnestly.

After chatting for a while, the two became much closer.

The moment the door opened, a young girl in her twenties walked in. It was a employee of the group, Zhao Xiaoyan.

"Fatty Zhang! Get me some medicine, now!"

Zhao Xiaoyan was an outgoing person, and familiar with Zhang Zhijie, so naturally she spoke very impolitely.

"Xiaoyan, why not have a massage if you don't feel well?"

Zhang Zhijie was now completely convinced by Qin Haodong's massage skills. He tried to talk Zhang Xiaoyan into it. But Zhang Xiaoyan flushed and yelled in anger. "Fatty! What are you saying?"

"Xiaoyan, I'm not joking. My brother had the best massage skills which could cure whatever ailed you!"

"Fatty Zhang! I'll go and tell the president if you don't shut up!"

Zhao Xiaoyan played badminton with friends last night. And she pulled her pec major because she wasn't officially trained and tried too hard. She came to the infirmary for some Red Medicine, but unexpectedly, Zhang Zhijie offered her a massage. Obviously, he sought to take advantage of her.

Zhang Zhijie had no idea what went on. He was confused because he did a promotion and introduction for Qin Haodong, was he wrong?

Seeing Zhang Zhijie embarrassed, Qin Haodong tried to spare him and said, "Hello, I am Qin Haodong, the new doctor in the infirmary. Anything I can do for you?"