Chapter 86 Xuande Censer

The onlookers were blaming the store owner because they held sympathy for the father and the son, and no one expected that someone would really pay 100,000 for the iron censer.

They turned to look at the speaker, only to see a young man in his twenties striding towards the middle-aged man and his son.

“Do you really want to buy it, young man? Are you making fool of me?” The middle-aged man asked with disbelief.

The store hesitated for a second and said sarcastically, “You’re such an idiot. Of course, he’s making fun of you. Nobody would pay 100,000 for your stuff.”

Qin Haodong ignored the man whose sympathy had been eaten up by money. He said to the middle-aged man directly, “Of course it’s true. But I have no cash with me now. You can give me an account and I’ll transfer the money now.”

Everyone widened their eyes. They were so surprised that the young man was playing for real.

The father and his son were bewildered for a moment. Then the son, who had the censer in his arms, took out a bank card and said, “Young brother, this is my card, and you can have the censer as long as you transfer 100,000 to me.”

Qin Haodong didn’t hesitate at all. He took over the card. Then he called someone and transferred the 100,000 Shi Kuohai gave him. A short hesitation later, he transferred all the 80,000 he had left into the account.

Judging by its thick Spiritual Qi, the censer was definitely a treasure, and it was a nice bargain even if he had paid 180,000 for it.

After he transferred the money, the phone in the young man’s hand rang twice, indicating that the money had reached the account.

The young man was startled when he checked the phone. He told Qin Haodong at once, “Young man, you’ve made a mistake. We charged you 100,000, but you’ve transferred 180,000.”

Qin Haodong said, “That’s right. It’s worth 180,000, and that’s all I had now, or I’ll pay you more.”

“No, we only need 100,000.” The middle-aged man turned over and said to his son, “Hurry up and return the extra money!”

Qin Haodong stopped him at once. “It’s fine. Just take it and buy some tonic for the patient.”

“Well…” The father and the son were moved into tears when they saw that Qin Haodong was serious. “Than you, young man. You’re such a nice guy. Thank you, thank you so much.”

Qin Haodong said, “You’re welcome.” “I paid for your goods. You don’t owe me anything. You can find my telephone number in the transferring record, and please come to me if you need help in the future.”

The two bowed deeply to him in spite of what he had said, then they left without the censer.

The shop owner was watching with his mouth sneering. “Just keep playing, you two. I’ve been digging in the antique industry for more than 40 years, and now you’re trying to make a show in front of me. You’ve made the wrong choice!”

Qin Haodong did not speak. He felt unnecessary to talk to a man like that. He had used up all the money in his pocket, and the only thing he wanted was to take the censer and go.

He didn’t care about it but other people did. Someone in the crowd yelled immediately, “Old man, did you just say that you’ll call the one dad whoever paid 100,000 for the censer? Now the young man paid 100,000, what are you waiting for?”

Lots of people had long been unsatisfied with the store owner who was rich but mean. They followed up yelling.

“Say it! Call him dad!”