Chapter 96 Who's Got More People?

“In the exhibition side of raw gemstones of the Feng’s Group.”

Qin Haodong was not going to lie about it, he told how he had found those stones briefly, but he skipped the Storage Ring part, and said that he stole the stone while the guards were mind-absent.

Nalan Wuxia would never doubt him. She said, “Hurry up. We should get there and transfer those things as soon as we can, so that they won’t notice anything wrong.”

After she said that, she walked fast to Qin Haodong’s car.

Qin Haodong opened the door and sat in. He asked, “There’s just two of us, is it enough?”

“Let’s get there first and detain the goods. I’ll call Captain Wang right now.” Said Nalan Wuxia. She then signed Qin Haodong to drive faster and took out her phone to call Wang Jianfeng.

A crucial case like this called for the help of the armed police. She was only the vice captain of the criminal unit and had no right to request assistance, so she could only report it. As for the team leader of the Special Task Force, Fang Chuanxiong, Wang Jianfen should report to him based on their levels.

Wang Jianfeng immediately turned strained when he heard about the important clue of drug dealing. He sent a large number of armed policemen to the exhibition center and reported the case to Fang Chuanxiong.

In the exhibition hall, Feng Tianda was watching those raw gemstones in the isolation section with a bearded young man.

The bearded young man was named Meng Tie. He’s Meng Gang’s brother, and a competent assistant of Jade Gang’s boss, Zhou Tianhu. He was here in full charge of the affair of Jade Gang in the south of the Yangtze River.

He might look tough for the outside, but he was quite careful in the inspection. He circled around carefully and called the supervisor here.

He asked, “Anything wrong today?”

“No, everything is going on well.” The supervisor replied respectfully. He had to carefully treat the bearded man from Burma, because even the boss, Feng Tianda was treating him so carefully.

“Anyone else dropped by?” Meng Tie added.

The supervisor hesitated and said, “A young man just dropped by.”

She thought it was just a pile of broken stone, and it was no loss to let someone come in and see it. There’s no need to lie.

But Meng Tie’s face turned stern as he heard that. He asked, “What?” “Did I tell you that no one was allowed in?”

“Please don’t me mad. I can explain it.” The supervisor explained immediately, “The young man was illiterate, so he didn’t read the sign on the door. We kicked him out within one minute after he broke in.”

Meng Tie’s looked relaxed, and he asked, “What did he look like?”

The supervisor said, “It was a young man in his 20s, looking white and tender. A cheeky and handsome young man.”

“Cheeky and handsome?” Feng Tianda remained silent and stood aside, but he was caught by the words of the supervisor, so asked, “Tell me in detail. What did he look like?”

“He was about 1.8 meters tall, around 20 years old…” Said the supervisor as he pointed to the entrance, “That’s him. He’s here again, boss.”

Feng Tianda looked at the direction she pointed at, only to see Qin Haodong walking in with Nalan Wuxia.

Thinking of the 100 million yuan he lost, Feng Tianda said with hatred, “It’s him. The gigolo boy.”