Chapter 91 I am Yours

Qi Waner was extremely excited that at the same time, she forgot that Qin Haodong was very weak at this time who needed to hold the wall even when he walked. Therefore, he was unable to bear her hold.

As expected, Qin Haodong directly fell down on the ground as his Genius Qi was depleted. Due to the lack of mental preparation, Qi Waner followed and fall down on the body of Qin Haodong. Under the inertia effect, her body flipped toward a little and her chest, especially the biggest place, heavily covered his face.

“Ah… are you okay?”

Qi Xiaoer realized that Qin Haodong had been injured and quickly climbed down from him and bent down to lift him up.

Originally Qin Haodong was just lack of power. By being foolled by Qi Waner, he felt dazzled. It could not blame him. Any healthy man would felt dazzled in front of such a scenic beauty without any covering.

“Now I am okay, but if you still don’t get up, I will be not okay any more.”

Qin Haodong looked at the two attractive deep-water bombs in front of him, and said weakly.

“Ah!” Qi Xiaoer realized that it was wrong, and quickly got up, but this time another scene was revealed that made Qin Haodong’s nostrils hot, and almost bleeding.

Fortunately, Qi Waner had at once pulled the bed sheets on the bed again and wrapped her body up.

Seeing the beauty disappear in front of his eyes, Qin Haodong held the wall and slowly climbed up from the ground.

Qi Waner said with a red cheek, “Brother Qin, I am sorry. I was so excited just now. Are you okay?”

Qin Haodong waved his hand and said: “I am fine, and just need to take a break.”

Qi Waner looked at the big hole that had just been pulled out on the wall and said apologetically: “Brother Qin, I am really sorry that I have broken your room.”

“Could it be said being broken?” Qin Haodong said, turning around and going outside, “Follow me and take a look there!”

Qi Waner did not know what Qin Haodong meant, but she followed him to get out of the room and went to the living room on the third floor.

Seeing everything in front of her, she was completely dumbfounded. The original good villa turned into a broken wall at this time, as if it had suffered a disaster.

Qin Haodong said, “Compared with here, the small hole on the wall is nothing.”

“All of these are made by me?” Qi Yuer couldn’t believe her eyes.

Looking at the tragdy and the blood on the ground, she figured out why Qin Haodong was so weak.

“It’s you, also not you, it’s all caused by the ghost slave.”

Qin Haodong said, taking two more steps forward, and bent down to pick up a black iron piece from the ground. It seemed that this thing must be carried by him in the future. If he had it just now, he would not be so seriously injured.

However, everything had a cause and an effect. If he himself was not getting hurt and you are not hurting and vomiting blood, he couldn’t lift the seal on the mirror of Yin-Yang, not to mention destroying the ghost slave who reached the level of the Covert Power.

“Let’s go, let’s go downstairs and say. It’s too messy here, and I have to find someone to clean it up tomorrow.”

Qin Haodong said, slowly walking downstairs. Qi Waner quickly stepped forward to hold his arms.

Feel the amazing elasticity form his arms, and thinking of the beautiful scenery just now, Qin Haodong’s heart can not help but burst into a hot fire, and he hurried to remove his attention.