Chapter 43 Double Happiness

Qin Haodong smiled back and said, "Tang Tang has fallen asleep. Shouldn't I go now?"

"Who said that?" said Lin Momo.

"Don't you have to drive me away at the same time everyday?"

"Everyday is everyday, but today I didn't drive you away!"

A great sense of joy rose in Qin Haodong's heart. "Did it mean that his sincerity finally touched the heaven and that he could sleep with this beautiful woman in the evening?"

It must be like this. It seemed that today's statement touched the child's mother. He said excitedly, "Well, I won't leave today!"

Then he stepped to the bedside, but as soon as he lifted his legs, he heard Lin Momo said, "I didn't want to drive you away, but you chose to go yourself, so you have missed the chance!"

"Er..."

Qin Haodong looked as if he had eaten a bitter gourd. It seemed that he rejoiced too soon. He sighed and said disappointedly, "Ok, I will be back."

He turned around again and raised his right leg, but before his leg could fall on the ground, Lin Momo said, "Go! There will never be such a chance once you go!"

Qin Haodong almost went mad, people all said that women's minds were hard to guess, but her mind changed so fast! "Should I go or stay?"

He looked back and said, "My kid's mother! What the hell are you doing?"

Lin Momo wanted to tease Qin Haodong, but he called her "his kid's mother", which hit the soft spot in her heart. She sighed and said, "Are you really willing to accept Tang Tang and me?"

"Of course, if I tell a lie, let me go into the palace to be a eunuch."

Qin Haodong said faithfully.

Lin Mao looked at the sleeping little fellow and said quietly, "I haven't had a boyfriend for so many years, because I'm afraid Tang Tang would suffer. I have only two requirements for my boyfriend. First, to be genuinely good to my daughter and me. Second, to have the ability to convince me. You have met both requirements."

"What do you mean? You accept me?" Qin Haodong asked incredulously.

"No matter how many women you have outside, always remember to be good to both of us, or I'll sweep you out."

"My God, you are so good to me!"

Qin Haodong was overwhelmed with great joy. Happiness came so suddenly that Lin Momo's words were tantamount to accepting his pursuit and allowing him to take concubines. This is double happiness!

He rushed to the bed, hugged Lin Momo and gave her a fierce kiss. "Don't worry, my kid's mother, I'll always be good to you and Tang Tang!"

Lin Momo pushed Qin Haodong aside and said with a slight shyness, "Go! Or you'll be late!"

"It's not exactly what you think. I'm just racing with my friend..."

Before Qin Haodong finished, Lin Momo interrupted him and said, "Don't explain to me. I've already said it. You just need to remember to be good to both of us."

Qin Haodong kissed Lin Mao again and then went out of the room. At the moment, his mood was as if he had eaten ice-cream on a hot day.

Lying in bed, Lin Momo's eyes opened wide, cheeks flushed, and she watched Qin Haodong's shadow disappear in sight. She murmured, "Thank you for taking care of Tang Tang and me. After all, I am a woman who has had a child, and I can't match you. That's your compensation!"

Happiness came too suddenly. Qin Haodong whistled all the way to the place he had appointed with Nalan Wushuang. At this time, he was still full of laughter.