Chapter 11 Hundred-Year-Old Polygonum Multiflorum

His illness had always been an anxiety to him, which denied him the interest in life. He had never expected that his illness would be magically cured today.

"I can't take that much. I'll just choose a few."

Qin Haodong took a bag from the stall. He put the hundred-year-old polygonum multiflorum and other needed medicinal materials into the bag.

"Sorry, buddy. I misunderstood you just now. I was too ignorant to recognize your ability." The vendor scratched his head with embarrassment.

"It's nothing."

Qin Haodong waved his hand and then went ahead to the wholesale market. He looked at the bag in his hand, which was not heavy but still was a burden to him. If only there was a Storage Ring. He had a ring which was big enough to accommodate a mountain in Cultivation World, but unfortunately, the ring was blown up into powder by Thunder of Nine Heavens.

Qin Haodong sighed and walked into the medicinal materials wholesale market with the bag.

The shops here were very large, far larger than the retail stalls outside, but the ginseng of hundreds of years old belonged to the rare medicinal materials. He went to more than a dozen shops and did not find it.

A kind-hearted shopkeeper said to him, "Buddy, if you want to buy this rare medicinal material, you can only go to Shennong Pavilion. They sell wild medicinal materials, among which many are vintages. If Shennong Pavilion can't offer what you want, then I can only say that you can't buy them here."

After expressing his thanks, Qin Haodong made his way to the biggest shop in the market, according to the instruction of the shopkeeper.

Coming to the front of Shennong Pavilion, he couldn't help admiring in the heart. It was indeed the largest shop in the market. The strong aroma of herbs greeted him as he went through the door.

Above the broad gate of the shop hanged a huge gold-plated plaque with two large words—Shennong Pavilion, which looked like dragons flying and phoenixes dancing.

The shop was very busy with people coming and going. Qin Haodong slipped around and found that medicinal herbs here had indeed more Spiritual Qi than those in other shops. They were obviously picked in the wild, not artificially cultivated.

He was just about to ask the salesman if there were any ginseng medicines of more than a hundred years when several people entered Shennong Pavilion.

At the front was a tall old man. Although his hair and beard were grey, he had an uncommon demeanor, and an irresistible aura of battlefield came from him.

Qin Haodong could feel keenly that the old man had to be a soldier in the past and was not an ordinary soldier.

Next to the old man was a tall young woman with ponytail braids. Her appearance was comparable to that of Lin Momo, and her whole body was full of heroic spirit.

Behind the old man and the beautiful woman stood two tall young men with the same demeanor, who seemed to be bodyguards.

Seeing these people, Qin Haodong felt a slight movement in his heart. He sensed the fluctuation of internal Qi keenly from the old man and the young women, who were unexpectedly warriors.

This was the first time he had felt the warrior's aura after his rebirth, and he could not help paying more attention to them.

Hardly had the old man entered the door when the waiter who had accompanied Qin Haodong rushed to meet him and politely said, "Your Honor, here you are!"

The old man nodded and said, "Has the medicine I ordered arrived yet?"

"Yes, please go to the VIP lounge to have a rest first, and I'll get it for you!"