Chapter 14 Call Him Little Dongdong

"Oh my god, what kind of a medicine is this? It's amazing!"

Looking at the peerless face in the mirror, Lin Momo suddenly opened the bath towel on her body and revealed a beautiful body in the air. She appreciated it.

"Mommy, Mommy, I'm coming."

At this moment, suddenly the door rang, and the little girl ran in from the outside, followed by Qin Haodong.

When at home, in order to let Tang Tang come in and out easily, Lin Momo used to not lock the door, and the door was open that day as well.

When the little girl appeared at the door with Qin Haodong, she was shocked for a moment, frozen like a clay sculpture, and she forgot to wrap her body with the towel.

Qin Haodong was also frozen where he was. He went there in order to gave Tang Tang to Lin Momo to take a shower and did not expect to see her naked.

"Mommy, why are you naked? You're not shy at all."

The little girl said, crossed her cheeks with her fingers and made a shy face.

"What..."

Lin Momo did not react until that moment. After letting out a scream, she quickly wrapped her body with the bath towel.

"You... why didn't you knock the door before coming in?"

Lin Momo said to Qin Haodong, both shy and angry.

"Oh... I came with Tang Tang. She didn't knock the door, and I just followed her." Qin Haodong then said awkwardly. "But you don't have to worry about it, Miss Lin. I haven't seen anything!"

He said those words to relax the embarrassed atmosphere and did not expect the little girl next to him to shout while applauding. "Papa is not a good boy. You're lying. Your eyes were wide open just now. How could you say that you didn't even see Mommy..."

"Uh..."

On hearing this, not only Qin Haodong but also Lin Momo felt embarrassed at the moment. The two people were really speechless to this innocent little girl, and the room fell into silence.

Seeing that her Papa and Mommy remain silent, the little girl thought that two didn't believe her, so, she quickly added. "Mommy, I'm not lying. You can see that Papa is still drooling over you!"

Then she made a look of thinking. "It's so weird. Mommy is not something delicious. Why does Papa drool over her?"

Suddenly, the little girl's look changed, and she said nervously to Qin Haodong, "Hey, Papa, Mommy is not a food. You should never eat her, or I'll have no Mommy..."

"Well... eat her..."

Qin Haodong could not help but think about the scene in his mind that Tang Tang absolutely could never imagine. At this time, Lin Momo was wrapped in a bath towel, but her sexy collarbone and smooth shank were still exposed. She was half-covered and half-hidden, which made her more attractive.

He hurriedly rubbed his nose with his hand, for fear of that there would be blood running out of it. He then fastly left Lin Momo's room.

"Papa, don't run!"

The little girl called behind him, but Qin Haodong was too embarrassed to stay.

"Mommy, why did Papa run away?" The little girl asked Lin Momo.

"This... he may be hurried to go to the toilet."

Lin Momo did not have any experience to deal with this kind of situation. She could only make up a reason and took the girl into the bathroom again.