Chapter 18 Nalan Wufeng

Zhang Dazhi finally picked himself up from the ground after the guards left. He glared at Qin Haodong with grudge and said, "How dare you hit me? Do you know who I am?"

Qin Haodong didn't say anything. But he had disdain at his mouth corner. He had no interest in Zhang Dazhi's family background at all. No matter how noble Zhang Dazhi was, he would be no stronger than an ant in the eyes of Emperor Green Wood.

Zhang Dazhi thought that Qin Haodong was afraid, so he continued, "You messed up with the Zhang's? Just wait to get wiped out from Jiangnan City."

Nalan Wushuang looked sharp, and she said, "Zhang Dazhi, Doctor Qin is an honored guest of my family. If you keep being so rude to him, your father won't be able to protect you!"

"Humph!"

It was true that Zhang Dazhi wasn't courageous enough to face the Nalan's. He humphed and glared at Qin Haodong with his vicious eyes, then he left resentfully.

Nalan Wushuang thought Qin Haodong was scared by Zhang Dazhi when she saw him silent. So she tried to comfort him, "Doctor Qin, don't be afraid. Just tell us if Zhang Dazhi comes to make you trouble, my family wouldn't let him go easily."

"Afraid?" Qin Haodong shook his head in disdain. He smiled and said, "No one in the world could scare me. I am just curious how could a grumpy woman like you have admirers."

"You..."

Nalan Wushuang stamped heavily on the ground, then she turned over and walked forward. Soon, the two arrived at a broad yard which was much more heavily guarded than other places, thus it could be seen how the Nalan's was respected in the military area.

Behind the gate was the yard in which there were a Mercedes-Benz bus and five luxury cars. Each of those cars was worth millions.

The most eye-catching one was a brand-new black sports car. It looked beautiful, and aggressive. The most amazing part was that the car had not been painted, and it had original patterns of carbon fiber all over, looking both luxurious and quaint.

"God, this is Lamborghini Centenario!"

Nalan Wushuang's mouth was widely opened because of surprise. She walked fast to the black sports. She felt the car with her hands, eyes filled with admiration.

Qin Haodong was not a luxury car fan, so he rubbed his jaw and asked, "Is it expensive?"

Nalan Wushuang explained while she was admiring the car, "It's more than expensive. It's a new edition designed to commemorate the 100th birthday of the company's founder. The car is worth more than 40 million and there were only 40 of them were produced in total."

"It's so expensive!"

Qin Haodong was still shocked by the price even though he wasn't interested in luxury cars at all. It was worth more than the Korean Ginseng in his hand.

Nalan Wushuang said, "It's expensive, but it's worth the price. The car can accelerate from 0–100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, and the highest speed could reach 350 km per hour. It has a braking distance of 30 m..."

She was such a fan of sports cars that she couldn't even stop talking.

Qin Haodong said, "Let's go to visit your grandpa."

Then Nalan Wushuang realized Qin Haodong was invited here to treat Nalan Jie. So she took a few pictures of the Lamborghini Centenario with her phone, and left unwillingly, then she introduced Qin Haodong inside.

In the big hall, Nanlan Jie was wearing his cozy practice uniform, sitting on the broad leather couch. A young man in his twenties was bending before him.