Chapter 36 A Car Accident

"How can you be so shameless to ask me for the reason?" Lin Momo looked angry, and she said, "You're bodyguards, not spectators. Where were you when my daughter and I were in danger?"

"You watched your masters running to into danger, but you retreated, so why do I have to keep bodyguards like you?"

"That was not our fault! It was all his fault!" Zhang Desheng had come up with his excuses early enough. He pointed to Qin Haodong and said, "We wouldn't have got into such huge trouble if he hadn't messed up with Long."

Qin Haodong looked at Zhang Desheng for a moment, which reminded Zhang Desheng how ruthless Qin Haodong could be. So he backed up a few steps.

"You're the bodyguards of the Lin family, how could you be so scared when faced just a gangster? Shame on you to pass the buck onto others! You're well paid, but you couldn't even protect the young master when she was in the amusement park!"

And even if I would let that pass, but my daughter just got insulted and her hair almost got ripped off. When were you then? People like you aren't qualified for being a guard, or even being a man! Now get out of here before I take it out on you!"

"Yes! Cowards! Cowards! Get out of here! Be quick!"

The little girl also yelled.

Zhang Desheng felt his face burning. He knew he was in the wrong, so he looked at Lin Momo with a begging face and said, "President Lin, I had been dedicated to the Lin family for so many years. Please forgive me for the sake of my hard labor work for the Lin family in so many years!"

Lin Momo said in the cold face, "I've been taken care of you enough for that, or I would've reported what you've done to the Association of Bodyguards, and nobody would hire you in the future."

"Uh..."

Zhang Desheng's forehead was covered with cold sweat. The social circle of the upper class in Jiangnan City was small, and they would totally lose their career if Lin Momo publicized what had happened today because nobody would hire coward bodyguards.

"Get out of here before I change my mind!" Lin Momo repeated.

"Get out, get out!" yelled the little girl.

Seeing that he had no way back, Zhang Desheng glanced at Qin Haodong viciously and left in resentment.

Qin Haodong didn't care. He was just an ant to him, and if he dared to bite, Qin Haodong would smash him.

Later Lin Momo and Qin Haodong took Tang Tang to other amusement parks. The three had a wonderful time, like a family.

The little girl enjoyed herself so much. She left the Mickey Children's Park so unwillingly till the sun went down. The three went to the parking lot and sat in the back of the car.

The driver was named Uncle Zhang, a man in his fifties who had been serving the Lin family for long. He started the engine and drove steadily to home.

"Papa! The Children's Park is so fun. When will you take me back here?"

Asked the little girl with her excited face.

"Anytime. Daddy will take you back anytime you want."

While speaking to the little girl, Qin Haodong felt something was going wrong, so he frowned.

Lin Momo noticed his change and asked, "Haodong. Anything wrong?"

The little girl answered it for him, "Papa is a doctor, and doctors never get sick!"

Qin Haodong pinched the little girl's smooth cheek. He smiled and said, "Tang Tang's right. I'll never get sick."

Of course, he would never get sick, because he had cultivated the Longevity of Emperor Green Wood.