Chapter 13 Marrow-Cleansing Pill

The reason why Qin Haodong came here to get a room was to refine the pills.

As a gift to his daughter, it was inconvenient if he went to the Lin family to refine the Marrow-Cleansing Pill. As for the Villa No. 6 given by Lin Zhiyuan, he didn't know where it was now, so the most suitable place was the hotel.

As the Emperor Green Wood, these low-grade pills were easy for him to refine. All he needed to do was to extract the essence of various medicinal herbs and make pills.

An hour later, twelve crystal clear Marrow-Cleansing Pills and nine Qi-nourishing Pills were placed on the hotel's tea table.

The time was still early. There were a few hours before Tang Tang could leave school. After simply eating the meal he ordered in the hotel, Qin Haodong began to practice and improve his cultivation.

Although the Spiritual Qi on earth was poor, with the support of Qi-nourishing pills, his breakthrough on cultivation would become much simpler to make.

After continuously swallowing three Qi-nourishing Pills, Qin Haodong heard a crackle sound, as if something had been broken, and then he felt the Genuine Qi in his body was like the water of Yangtze River flowing on without stopping. What's more, it was more than twice as powerful as before.

Qin Haodong opened his eyes and found that his cultivation was in the late stage of the Qi-refining Realm, Which was still a short step away from the Foundation Realm.

It seemed that cultivation on the earth would only rely on pills, but the blood ginseng and the 100-year-old Polygonum multiflorum cost more than six million yuan. With some other auxiliary medicines, he almost spent seven million yuan. The cost was indeed high.

"I have to hurry up and make more money, so that I can improve my cultivation speed."

Looking at the time, he checked out of the hotel and rushed to the Lin Family's villa.

Lin's guards had already been told by Lin Zhiyuan that they could let Qin Haodong directly enter the hall if they saw him.

"Doctor Magic!"

As soon as he entered the door, he saw Tang Tang, like a happy little swallow, rushing to him.

Qin Haodong reached out and picked up Tang Tang for rounding in several circles and then hugged her in his arms.

The little girl giggled, then she kissed on Qin Haodong's neck, and said, "Doctor Magic, I really miss you!"

Lin Momo looked at the side with secret jealousy. She thought that she had raised her daughter for so many years, but she was closer to an outsider than to her.

Lin Zhiyuan smiled and said, "Doctor Qin, Tang Tang clamoured for you when she came back from kindergarten. Fortunately, you come in time, otherwise she is going to roll back the roof of the house."

"She is indeed close to me!" Qin Haodong felt that the time was right. "Mr. Lin," he said, "I want to make Tang Tang my sworn daughter. I've already discussed it with Miss Lin. What do you think?"

"Of course, that's good!"

Lin Zhiyuan was very delighted to hear that. He was thinking about how to make a closer relationship with Qin Haodong. Now with the relationship of Tang Tang, they could be as close as one family.

"What's a sworn daughter, Doctor Magic?" the little fellow asked curiously.

"From now on, you are my daughter and I am your father."

Qin Haodong seriously said.

"Mommy, is that true?"

The little fellow turned her head and looked at Lin Momo.