Chapter 52 An Urgency

"What the hell do you want?" Qin Haodong asked, trying to hold his anger.

"What? What's the rush? Are you mad? Are you worried about your woman?" Dongfang Liang laughed arrogantly. "Aren't you a tough guy? Aren't you a fighter? Aren't you a good driver? Why are you being fooling around by me now?"

He seemed satisfied with what he had done, and then he said proudly, "Just play with me, and when I am done, I'll let you meet your woman."

"Now the game started, I'll give you one hour. We can have a talk if you can find me in one hour."

"But if you can't make your way here. I'll be bored and I won't mind having some fun with your woman. Seriously, the chick of the Lin's was so charming in clothes, and I can't even imagine how fascinating she can be when naked. I am really looking forward to it!"

"Dongfang Liang, you'll wish you were never born if you dare to touch her."

Qin Haodong yelled angrily. The killing range all over him scared away onlookers around him.

"Qin Haodong, don't try to scare me. That won't work," said Dongfang Liang, "Let's make the deal. Come here in an hour and I'll let you meet your woman, or you will never be able to see her."

"After I have enough fun, I'll kill the mother and sell the daughter to Africa. The little girl was pretty enough. I am sure that those rich men with little special hobbies in Africa will pay a good price for her."

Dongfang Liang laughed unscrupulously as he said that, which really irritated Qin Haodong.

"Tell me your address."

Qin Haodong's tone sounded cold and scary. Dongfang Liang had been offending him continuously. He had already sentenced Dongfang Liang death in his mind.

"Come to the peak of Yunding Mountain within an hour. I'll start to time now, don't be late!"

Dongfang Liang laughed and hanged up the phone after that.

The young mercenary next to him said, "Big Brother, why don't you just tell him to come here? Why are you making it so troublesome?"

Dongfang Liang held the smile on his face, and then he said sternly, "This little doctor was not that easy to deal with. He can be quite tough to deal with. We have to be careful." "I was trying to irritate him and make him angry because people would lose their head when they're mad. That will make our job later easier."

The young mercenary played with the gun in his hand and asked, "Are you overreacting on it, Big Brother? However tough he is, he could never be more powerful than guns in our hands."

Dongfang Liang said, "Don't forget that he had 15 million yuan of mine. No one would pay me if he's killed. I want to catch him alive and kill him after I received the money."

Seeing the two men before him talking, Lin Momo was struggling inside. On the one hand, she hoped that Qin Haodong could come and save her and the little fellow immediately; on the other hand, she was worried that Qin Haodong would be endangered once he came.

Just like what the two had been talking about that Qin Haodong could never be more powerful than guns. Dongfang Liang and his fellows had real guns in their hands.

Beside Yulong Lake Park, Qin Haodong got on the car again and drove fast. He knew that the address Dongfang Liang mentioned this time might be a fake one, too, but he had no other choices but to go.

The Honda was almost flying on the road, like a swimming fish competing with others. More and more cars were following behind.

At first, Qin Haodong had not noticed, but later he found that all those cars were going after him. But now that he had more important things to care about, and he had no choice but to drive his car fast and left others far behind.