Chapter 54 Keep Playing

Qin Haodong's entrance brought in a ray of sunshine, but later the room was occupied by the killing rage given out by him. Dongfang Liang could not help but tremble in that chill.

"You... how can you make it here? That's impossible!"

He thought Qin Haodong must be bumping around on the road like ants on a hot pan. It was out of his wildest expectation that Qin Haodong made his way here.

"Don't you like to play games? I am here to play it with you!"

Qin Haodong said as he smiled. But the killing range in his smile made Dongfang Liang chilled.

"He is here! He made it here!"

Seeing the figure she had been hoping for showing up at the door, Lin Momo couldn't help but let tears rolling down from her cheeks. But she was bot overwhelmed by the happiness, and she hurriedly shouted, "Watch out, they have guns!"

"Papa! Papa's here! Papa's here to save Tang Tang!" The little fellow screamed excitedly.

At the same time, Dongfang Liang woke up and tried to grab the gun on the table.

Before he could reach it, Qin Haodong kicked on the table. The table flew in pieces and the gun had nowhere to be found.

"How about that? My Soldier King. Isn't this fun?" Qin Haodong looked at Dongfang Liang coldly.

Dongfang Liang didn't feel too much panic even though he didn't get the gun, on the contrary, he was calmer than he was just now.

"Well, you are indeed stronger than I thought. But don't you even imagine that you can beat me like this. I was called Soldier King because I earned it!"

After he said that, all his bones started cracking. Then his level was raised all of a sudden, reaching the sixth realm of the Overt Power which was very close to those from the Divine Mercenaries.

Qin Haodong's expression changed slightly, and he sneered. "I didn't expect that you have that card in your sleeves."

"How about that, uh? I've been hiding my strength in order to fool you stupid people so that I can kill Lin Momo and finish my mission."

"That's my strategy. In your Huaxia language, it's called 'acting like a pig to lure the tiger'. I am the Soldier King and you are no more than a young doctor, why do you think that I would hesitate to beat you?"

Dongfang Liang grew prouder as he spoke, as if he had taken full control of the situation. He said, "Just give me my 15 million yuan if you know what's going to happen, and pay me an extra 10 million to buy your own life, and then I'll spare you."

Qin Haodong looked at Dongfang Liang and suddenly laughed.

The sudden laugh made Dongfang Liang's hair stand. He yelled angrily, "What are you laughing at? What's funny?"

Qin Haodong said, "I am laughing at you; you don't have to act like a pig because you're a real pig. Just give up lure the tiger and jump on your own sh*t!"

"Go to hell!"

Dongfang Liang roared and rushed to Qin Haodong. He had hidden his actual power in a special way ever since he arrived in Huaxia.

In his view, he could easily take down Qin Haodong as long as he revealed his real cultivation level which was at the six realm of the Overt Power, however; he had never expected that Qin Haodong was just playing with him last time, and he hadn't used 1/10 of his real power.

Therefore, even though he had reached the sixth realm of the Overt Power, it was nothing when compared to Qin Haodong's real power.

Before Dongfang Liang waved out his first punch and reached Qin Haodong's clothing corner, he felt his face ached. He was slammed on the face and flew away.