Chapter 85 It Feels Good

“I…” Fatty Wang was not willing to slap his own people, so, he said in a casual way, “Forget it. Being kind is good for making money!”

“It really feels good. It’s a pity if you don’t slap him.” Qin Haodong grabbed the collar of the fake old Taoist priest and shouted to the crowd, “Are you in a bad mood? You can come out and release pressure, it’s for free!”

“Damn cheater, beat him!”

Four or five young people rushed out from the crowd and kicked or punched at the old Taoist priest.

The old Taoist priest was beaten too much to bear, and he hurried to cry for help to Fatty Wang and Niuer, “Second brother, elder brother-in-law, help me, I’m going to be beaten to death.”

Fatty Wang and Niuer were shocked. They hadn’t expected that they were so easily exposed by the old Taoist priest. They shouted, “Don’t talk nonsense, we don’t know you.”

“You bastards, you can’t abandon me.” The fake old Taoist priest crawled and turned to the old man next to him and cried, “Dad, they don’t care about me, you must save me. If I die, you will have no grandson.”

At this time, people understood that the four people were a group. They together set up a trick.

“Beat him, these damn cheaters…”

“Kill them, cheaters should go to the hell…”

Everyone in the antique market knew a rule, which was, you couldn’t go back on your word, and you could only blame yourself if you bought fake goods.

Although one couldn’t go back on one’s word, if some people set up a scheme to cheat people out of their money, it would be hateful. So, Fatty Wang and his men immediately aroused public wrath.

Among the crowd, some of them had suffered losses on cheaters, so they really hated cheaters. Some of them were just making fun of cheaters.

Whatever the reason was, they rushed to Fatty Wang and Niuer and other two together, punching and kicking them happily.

Qin Haodong glanced happily at the chaotic scene. It was ridiculous that these people tried to deceive him. It was totally looking for bitterness for themselves.

In the confusion, he left Fatty Wang’s store and continued walking along the antique street.

After he left, the people here did not stop. In a short time, Niuer and his men were badly battered. Fortunately, the security of the antique street came in time to persuade these people to leave one after another, otherwise, the Fatty Wang’s store would be destroyed.

When these people left, Fatty Wang quickly closed the store and had time to relax.

Thinking about what had happened, he angrily said to the old man and the fake Taoist priest, “Did you get kicked in the head by donkeys? You were capper. How did you become dupes yourself?”

Niuer shouted indignantly with a pair of swollen puffy eyes, “Look at what you have done, when that fat sheep bade 100,000 yuan, you should quit. And we would succeed. Who let you two fools mark up?”

“I don’t know what happened,” said the fake Taoist priest with a bitter expression. “At that time, my head may have cramped. I thought this peach sword was the treasure of Tian Shi Sect, and I must buy it.”

The old man also said, “I also thought it was a big treasure, no matter how much money it costs, I had to buy it. Maybe we cheated too much and indulged in acting.”

“Damn, you and your father are both fools. You lost the money which was sent to you, and made me beaten like their grandson.”

The more Fatty Wang said, the angrier he became. He raised his foot and kicked the old man and Taoist priest who had just climbed up to the ground again.