Chapter 22 The Old Blackmailer

"Grandpa, what are you talking about..." Nalan blushed and whispered, "He... He said he had a daughter."

It was also a thorn in her heart. Qin Haodong had a handsome face that could make many girls scream. In addition, his good medical skills and humorous and interesting personality really inspired Nalan Wushuang's thoughts of love which had been silent for many years. But the thought that Qin Haodong had a daughter made her withdraw.

Anyway, she was an honorable madam of Nalan family, the goddess in countless men's hearts, with her own pride, how could she be with a man with a child?

Nalan Jie said indifferently, "A man can't live without a few wives and concubines. A good man is naturally loved by many women, and it's normal for a man to have more than one women. Beggars on the roadside are singled and childless, but who would take a fancy to them?

"I have come across countless people over the years. The little magic doctor is absolutely a rare elite among dragons and phoenixes. Such a man will slip away if you don't take the chance."

"Er..."

Nalan Wushuang couldn't speak for a while. Grandpa's words were beyond her expectation.

Just a few days ago, a son of an imperial family went to Nalan family to propose marriage and was refused by Nalan Jie without the slightest hesitation. It was unexpected that he valued Qin Haodong so much today. How should Nalan Wushuang face it?

Qin Haodong was driving Lamborghini Centenario at a rapid speed, and really felt the joy of driving, but when he arrived in the city, he had to slow down the speed of the car.

Shortly after entering the city, an old man with a filthy look suddenly flashed out from the roadside and appeared in front of the Lamborghini.

He immediately slammed on the brake, and it turned out that Lamborghini Centenario's reputation was not boastful. The brake performance was so good that it stopped three or four meters away from the old man.

By this time, the old man had fallen down in the middle of the road and was somewhat dismayed when he saw the car parked in the distance. It seemed that he had misjudged Lamborghini's braking performance and the distance was not accurate.

But the old man had his own way. Supported by the elbow, he crawled forward with the boldness of bombing a blockhouse, throwing himself in front of Lamborghini's wheel.

"Help! Look here! The luxury car just hit an innocent old man..."

The old man shouted, his face showed a painful expression instantly. He rolled constantly on the ground with his hands clenching his chest and his thighs.

Qin Haodong did not expect that he could meet with blackmail when he had just got a new car. He got out of the car and came to the old man. He crouched down and laughed at the old man and said, "Sir, why don't you be an actor with such acting skill? You absolutely can win an Oscar award. Why do you have to do this job? If one day you come across a drunken mad man, maybe he will send you to heaven."

"Cut the crap, you hit me, you have to make compensation!"

The old man cried.

"Sir, you've got the wrong person today. I'm poorer than you!"

Qin Haodong was really telling the truth. Although he was driving a luxury car worth 40 million yuan, he has only one coin in his pocket and no more.

"No way. Don't bully me because I'm an illiterate old man. I know your car." The old man picked up the latest iPhone from his pocket and quickly searched out Lamborghini Centenario. He pointed to the page and said, "You see, it's clear that your car is worth tens of millions of dollars. How could you be a poor man?"