Chapter 21 The Medical Fee

"Miracle! I managed to break through!"

Nalan Jie's old face, which was sedate as an ancient well, suddenly changed dramatically with huge excitement. Originally, he thought that he could only stop his present cultivation in this life. Unexpectedly, under the guidance of Qin Haodong, he easily broke the bottleneck of the past and reached a realm of hidden force.

"From now on, you are the great benefactor of our Nalan family, little magic doctor."

Nalan Jie stood up and bowed deeply to Qin Haodong.

"It's nothing, a mere trifle."

Qin Haodong said casually. He accepted Nalan Jie's salute without hesitation. Such an almost impossible thing in the eyes of others was insignificant to him.

"Grandpa, didn't you pay too much respect to him?"

Nalan Wushuang was very surprised at Grandpa's performance. Normally with his status, nobody in Jiangnan region or in the whole country could afford to accept such salute from him.

At the same time, she stared at Qin Haodong with eyes full of blame, how could he let the old man bow to him.

Nalan Jie turned back and said, "What do you know?The magic doctor's favor to our Nalan family totally deserves my bow. You come over and pay respect to the little magic doctor! "

"Er..." Nalan Wushuang became dulled, regretting having talked too much. Now she herself had to bow to this fellow!

She was in a dilemma. On the one hand, she was grateful for Qin Haodong's rescue of Nalan Jie; on the other hand, she was annoyed that she had been teased by him repeatedly, which made her rather unwilling to salute him.

Nevertheless, she dared not ignore Nalan Jie's words and had to bow to Qin Haodong.

Today, she wore a white T-shirt with a round collar. When she stooped down, the"spring landscape" burst out from her collar, which caused a throb in Qin Haodong's heart. He thought that the girl was really hot!

Nalan Jie took the car keys left by Nalan Wufeng and sent them to Qin Haodong. "Little magic doctor, you have helped our Nalan family so much, please accept this car!"

Nalan Wushuang could not help exclaiming, "Grandpa, this car can't be given away. It's left to my little sister by cousin."

With face sunken, Nalan Jie said, "It's just a car. There isn't anything I can't give away, I'm in charge."

Then he took out a purple gold card from his pocket and sent it to Qin Haodong. "Little magic doctor, please accept this card as well."

Nalan Wushuang was shocked. "Grandpa, this is your exclusive gold card. How can you give it away?"

Now she even suspected that Grandpa's brain was injured during the treatment. Otherwise, why would he give away such heavy gifts one after another?

Nalan Jie said, "What's the use of this for me? Who doesn't know me in Nalan family? Do I need to use this card?"

This exclusive gold card was specially made by Nalan family for Nalan Jie as a symbol of identity. The one who owned the card could enjoy for free all the products of Nalan's business empire, and had all the priority and cash withdrawal rights. The card could be used to withdraw a hundred million dollars from Nalan family's property at any time.

Because of the particularity of this card, Nalan Wushuang was astounded when Nalan Jie gave it away.

Qin Haodong neither knew nor care about the value of these two things which he put into his pocket casually. He just knew the set of cultivation method he has just revised was absolutely priceless.