Chapter 55 The Evil Backstage Manipulator

"Demon, you're a demon. Just kill me!"

With the horror all over his face, yellow liquid flowed under Dongfang Liang's lower body. The smell of urine filled the room immediately.

"That's it? You wet your pants?"

Suddenly Qin Haodong lost interest in playing. He poked and broke Dongfang Liang's heart artery, thus ending his life.

As he was leaving, a piece of melodious music rang. He turned back to check, only to see Dongfang Liang's phone ringing at the corner of the room.

He picked up the phone and checked. The screen said it Employer 108. The idea came cross his mind that this might be a call from the evil backstage manipulator.

Qin Haodong did not hesitate to press the answer button because he thought he might be able to find the guy based on the phone call.

When he was connected, the man at the other side said urgently, "Dongfang Liang, just killed the woman now! The Lin family had already called the police and now the whole Jiangnan City was looking for you. Don't take the risk."

It turned out the call was actually from the evil backstage manipulator, Qin Haodong wanted to get more information, but he was afraid to be seen through or suspected.

"OK, I will kill her now."

Qin Haodong's voice was almost the same as that of Dongfang Liang. He was the emperor of the Cultivation World, and changing voice was just a piece of cake for him.

"Do what we've discussed after killing her, and I will put the rest of the money into your account."

Qin Haodong regretted that he had killed Dongfang Liang too early. He should've asked Dongfang Liang about the follow-up plan.

"Take it easy. I'll take care of everything well."

The one on the other side of the phone hanged up immediately after Qin Haodong was done talking. He knew something was different, but he couldn't figure it out.

In Jiangnan City, a young man in his twenties stood on the deck of a yacht on Qinglong River. He had the newest iPhone in his hand, and his face looked scary because it was too gloomy.

He threw the phone into the river without any hesitation after he made the phone call.

"Son, why did you throw your phone?" At the moment, a middle-aged woman came out of the cabin.

"Our plans are uncovered. Dongfang Liang, the idiot, is dead," the young man answered in a gloomy face.

"How is it possible? He was the king of mercenaries in Southeast Asia, and weren't you talking to him on the phone just now?" the middle-aged woman asked.

"The guy was imitating very well, but I could tell he was not Dongfang Liang," the young man said, "Dongfang Liang was a greedy man. I told him that I'll pay him 5 million yuan in extra if he killed Lin Momo immediately."

"Dongfang Liang would add it to 10 or even 20 million, but the guy on the phone answered without hesitation."

"What's your point?" Apparently the middle-aged woman was not as wise as the young man, and she was still trying to process.

"That means Dongfang Liang was either arrested or killed, and the man answering the phone was setting me up to get more information so that he could trace me."

"Son, what should we do then? We'll be so screwed if the Lin family knew that we hired the assassinators," the middle-aged woman asked eagerly.

The young people smiled coldly and said, "No worries. I bought the phone card abroad, and there was no personal information on it. I've already tossed it in the river, and no one can find me even if they could locate the phone."