Chapter 65 Good at Playing Tricks

A young woman in her mid twenties came in. She was kind of beautiful and had a particularly hot figure.

It could be seen that she was dressed carefully today. Her low-breasted T-shirt and tight jeans highlighted her figure; her breast cleavage was extremely obvious.

After seeing this woman, Zhang Zhijie couldn't help adjusting his glasses and swallowing briefly.

"Oh, what ails you?" Qin Haodong asked.

The woman had a seductive look before entering the door, but she was instantly dismayed when seeing the little fellow in Qin Haodong's arms.

Instead of answering Qin Haodong's question, she asked, "Doctor Qin, who's this child?"

"My name is Tang tang. This is my father!"

The little fellow said gently as she tore open a bag of beef jerky.

Qin Haodong said, "I can see you as well, though I have to take care of my child. So what ails you?"

"It's all right. I'm all right all of a sudden."

The woman turned around and left; Qin Haodong remained perplexed.

Then other women came to the clinic one after another, but at the sight of Qin Haodong holding his child, they all left immediately. Not many people came to really see the doctor. Qin Haodong had a leisurely morning.

Only then did he understand Lin Momo's intention. She was indeed a president and was very good at playing tricks. She prevented many women from chasing him only by using the little fellow.

At lunchtime, when Qin Haodong took the little fellow into the dining hall, the situation of last time never happened again. He had a peaceful meal with Zhang Zhijie.

After dinner, he took the little fellow to Lin Momo's office. Before he could say a few words, the door was opened and An Biru came in panting.

Qin Haodong was a little surprised. An Biru was Lin Momo's assistant. She was always calm and never panicked like that.

"Sister An, what's wrong?"

Lin Momo frowned slightly. This jade stone exhibition was very important to her. So she arranged An Biru to watch the exhibition all the time. Why did she come back suddenly?

"Boss Lin, some... something happened!" An Biru said in gasps.

"What happened?"

"Our Jadeite Stone Exhibition just opened yesterday. Today, the Feng's family are holding another Jadeite Stone Exhibition just in front of us."

Lin Mo's face sank. For the exhibition, Lin's Group invested a lot of money and material resources in advertising all over the country. The effect was good, and jadeite businessmen and gambling enthusiasts from all over the country flooded in.

But the Feng's family held a raw stone exhibition right in front of them, which meant that the Lin's Group spent money to help them advertise, and they just "sat idle and enjoyed the fruits of others's labour"?

The most important thing was that the Feng's Group had always been the biggest rival of the Lin's Group in the jade market. Now they held another exhibition of raw stone opposite them. It was obvious that they were acting against the Lin's Group.

An Biru continued: "The worst thing is that the scale of their exhibition is no smaller than ours, and all of their stones are from old pits in Myanmar. They have beaten us in the quality of the raw stone."

Ads by Pubfuture

"What? That's impossible!" Lin Momo stood up and said angrily, "When we went to buy the old pit stones, didn't the Jade Gang say they would not sell in the whole country this year? Why did they sell them to the Feng family instead?