Chapter 41 Second Mother

The six men of The Divine Mercenaries were excited. If it was another person, they wouldn't believe it. But what Qin Haodong had showed was amazing, it might even be possible for him to create another miracle.

Qin Haodong said, "First you seize the time to recover your strength. After a period of time, I will give you a prescription to help you upgrade your cultivation."

"Thank you, boss!"

They looked at Qin Haodong with obedient grins. In order to avenge their dead brothers, they were willing to pay any price.

Axe smiled and said, "Boss, what are we going to do in the near future? All the spare parts of our body have rusted this year, so we have to find something to do."

Qin Haodong answered, "I'm going to set up a security company. You guys help me start my business first."

Saber spat his chest and said, "Don't worry, boss, this is a piece of cake."

"Of course I can trust you, but the security company can't have only six of you. We have to recruit other security guards, which will prove a bit tricky."

Then Qin Haodong mentioned Lin Momo's bodyguards and said, "It's very difficult to recruit competent, loyal security guards nowadays."

"I have a solution," Nalan Wushuang said.

Nalan Jie looked at Nalan Wushuang and said, "What can you do, girl? Do you have anyone to recommend?"

"This method is ineffective for others, but only effective for Dr. Qin." Nalan Wushuang said, "Grandpa, do you remember that there are many special soldiers in our military area who were demobilized because of injuries. They were all excellent and loyal soldiers in the army and they retired just because of their injuries."

If Dr. Qin healed their wounds, these people would be grateful. Their loyalty could be guaranteed. And they were the best special soldiers in the army with high-level capability. Security guard work was a no brainer for them.

Qin Haodong was captivated by this idea. It would be great if he hired these ex-soliders as bodyguards under his own command.

At this time, Nalan Jie placed his hope in Qin Haodong. "Dr. Qin, these people are the heroes of our country. They retired because of injuries in the execution of tasks. Although the state has given them subsidies in these years, they are not very happy.

If you can cure their injuries, you can help them as well as our country. It's absolutely a good thing."

"It's nothing, Sir Nalan," Qin Haodong said, "They sweated and bled for our country. I should help them.

So call them here tomorrow and I can give them free treatment whether they want to join my security company or not."

"Dr. Qin, on behalf of all the soldiers, thank you!"

Nalan Jie stood up and saluted Qin Haodong with standard military etiquette.

After dinner, Qin Haodong sat in Nalan Wushuang's Maserati again before setting off to the city.

"Thank you for thinking of such a good idea for me!" Qin Haodong said.

"Just one 'thank you'? You have to show more sincerity to truly thank me." Nalan Wushuang said.

"What kind of sincerity do you want?Offer myself to you?"

Qin Haodong said, looking at her soft, powdered cheek.

"You wish! It would be more like retaliation than repaying me." Nalan made a joke and said, "Well, I have a competition tonight. Lend me your Lamborghini."