Chapter 50 Team

Lin also ate lunch in the dining hall at noon. The only difference was that the top managers of the company had a separate private room which was not for ordinary employees.
When she finished her lunch and came out, she saw Qin Haodong surrounded by beautiful women. Her face contorted and said to An Biru, "I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Ask Dr. Qin to come to my office later."

Qin Haodong felt so awkward that he ate a quick and simple lunch and ran away from the beauties. As soon as he came out of the dining hall, he saw An Biru standing at the door looking at him with a smile.

"Sister An, what's up?" Qin Haodong asked.

"President Lin said she was a little uncomfortable. She wanted you in her office and had a look!"

"Oh!" Qin Haodong responded and followed An Biru to Lin Momo's office. He thought to himself that Lin Momo was fine in the morning. Why did she suddenly feel uncomfortable?

After arriving at her office, An Biru went back to her room. Qin Haodong looked at Lin Momo and saw nothing wrong with her body.

"Momo, what's wrong with you?" Qin Haodong asked.

Lin Momo kept staring at Qin Haodong and made her feel a bit apprehensive. After a moment, she said, "I can't see you if I'm not sick, can I? Did it bother you?"

Standing slightly astonished for a while, Qin Haodong immediately understood what occured and laughed. "I see, you are unhappy."

Knowing Lin's jealousy and unhappiness because of him, Qin Haodong held her in his arms. As soon as he went to seize the chance to flirt with Lin Momo, his cell phone rang in his pocket.

"Who is calling at this time?" Qin Haodong took a look at his Dami phone. It was Nalan Wushuang's telephone number.

As he pressed the answer button, he heard, "Doctor Qin, Grandpa has gathered the first batch of soldiers who were discharged due to injury. They have all arrived at Saber's place. When will you come and look at them?"

"Oh! It's so fast." Qin Haodong was slightly surprised.

"These men were all excellent soldiers, some even the king of soldiers in a region. They had to leave the army because of their injuries. So when they heard someone could cure their injuries, they rushed here immediately. Considering they were in a hurry, naturally it was quick."

"Well, come and pick me up. We'll go now." Qin Haodong said.

After he hung up the phone, Lin Momo asked, "What's up?"

"I'm doing one thing. I'll give you a surprise in a few days! I'll go out in the afternoon, so I can't pick up the little fellow with you in the evening." Then Qin Haodong kissed Lin Momo on her cheek and went out.

When he reached the door, he turned back and said, "I don't think Dongfang Liang and his men are very reliable. You should be careful when you go out."

"Don't worry," Lin Momo said. "They are just a little amateurish. But I am in the city. It should be alright."

Qin Haodong said nothing more. He decided to cure the Divine Mercenaries as soon as possible and replace Dongfang Liang.

When he came downstairs at the Lin's Group, Nalan Wushuang waited in her Maserati.

"You're so fast!"

Qin Haodong opened the car door and sat up.

"I am just in the city and run affairs for you."

She threw two red little booklets to Qin Haodong. Qin Haodong took them and paged through. They were the dog certificates of two little snow mastiffs.