Chapter 23 Misfortune Caused by Lies

Nalan was on duty today. She just received the photos from her cousin saying that Nalan Wufeng was going to give her a Lamborghini Centenario as a birthday gift.

However, just after a while, she saw the car in the photos appeared on the road. The Lamborghini Centenario was a limited series of only 40 cars worldwide. It was absolutely impossible for Jiangnan to have another one. So she did not hesitate to bring Qin Haodong to Criminal Police Unit.

In her opinion, Qin Haodong's car was either stolen or robbed, by no means it could be obtained by legal means.

At the moment, she was a little panic that Nalan Wushuang did not answer her phone, thinking that it was Qin Haodong who killed Nalan Wushuang and got the car from her.

Qin Haodong realized that the misunderstanding was getting worse and worse. He tried to explain. "To tell you the truth, I just cured your grandfather's lung disease. He gave me this car as a medical fee. Your cousin may be busy now. Would you like to give your grandpa Nalan Jie a call?"

"It seems you don't want to tell the truth!"

Nalan Wuxia became angrier and angrier. She'd rather die than believe that the young man had cured Grandpa's illness. All these years, Nalan Jie had been seeking medical treatment everywhere in vain. How could he be cured by this young man in an instant?

"It's true. I'm a Chinese medicine practitioner. I just cured your grandfather."

Qin Haodong tried his utmost to explain.

"You dared to claim that you are a Chinese medicine practitioner when you haven't grown a beard yet. You are not good at telling lies!"

Nalan Wuxia no longer wanted to waste time with Qin Haodong with when Nanlan Wushuang was at risk. She turned her head and waved to the policeman behind her. "You go out first and turn off the electronic monitor."

"Yes, Captain Nalan!"

The policeman answered and glanced at Qin Haodong with pity in his eyes before going out.

Nalan Wuxia was the vice-captain of the Criminal Police Brigade. She was famous for her ability to fight in the whole Criminal Police Unit. Everyone called her Tyrannosaurus Beauty behind her back.

Because of this, the policeman felt that Qin Haodong was doomed. Moreover, the crime had been committed at the home of Tyrannosaurus Beauty. How miserable would it be?

The policeman closed the door of the interrogation room, and soon the red light of the monitor in the corner was extinguished, apparently, the monitor had been shut down.

Qin Haodong sighed. Today's issue was really troublesome. He just wanted to frighten the old man but instead, he caused so much trouble. It was all caused by lying.

Nalan Wuxia grabbed a black baton on the wall as she stared at Qin Haodong coldly. With sharp voice she said, "Say! What did you do to my cousin?"

"Officer, I've told you several times that I haven't done anything to her. Nalan Wushuang is safe and sound..."

"It seems that you won't tell the truth unless you suffer a little!"

Nalan Wuxia raised the baton in her hand and thumped it toward Qin Haodong's shoulder. But the baton was caught in mid-air by a big hand and could not move for a bit.

She looked at Qin Haodong in surprise, and saw that the handcuff had fallen to the ground. Qin Haodong's hands had relieved intact, and his right hand was holding her baton.

Nalan Wuxia was an experienced policewoman. After a short period of astonishment, she came to realize that the young man in front of him was not easy.

She retreated rapidly, dropped her baton and reached for the pistol at her waist. But she found that she could not move at all when she had just got the pistol. A shining silver needle was on her chest.