Chapter 82 The Magic of Cultivating a Ghost Slave

“We can do it right now.” Qin Haodong asked Nalan Jie’s men to find a hard bed, and then let the Shi Kuohai lie down.

He took the needle bag from his pocket and pricked nine needles in succession on the back of Shi Kuohai and began to manipulate softly.

Through the pulse taking just now, he had already known the traumatic condition of Shi Kuohai’s spine. So the manipulation was extremely precise, and the dislocated spine slowly began to recover to the normal position under the appropriate force.

The spine would inevitably be hindered by the deformed tendons and muscles in the process of recovery, but these had been combed by Qin Haodong with Green Wood Genuine Qi. It gradually returned to normal.

As for the bony spurs that had grown, they were smashed by Qin Haodong’s inner strength and then decomposed by Green Wood Genuine Qi.

Lying on the bed, Shi Kuohai was surprised that his injured part usually was in pain without being touched, but now under the manipulation of Qin Haodong, there was no pain at all.

What he did not know was that the nine silver needles just pricked by Qin Haodong had completely cut off the nerves of his injured part. Although there was no anesthetic, its effect was ten times better than the anesthetic.

In less than five minutes, Qin Haodong stood up and collected the nine silver needles.

“Well, your spine has been completely repositioned and you can now get up and move slowly. But be careful of taking heavy objects and doing strenuous activities within a week.”

Shi Kuohai sat up from the bed, put on his shoes and slowly stood on the ground. He was surprised to find that the back of his waist was not painful at all. What’s more, he felt much better than before, as if he had unloaded a boulder of one thousand kilograms.

“Thank you very much, little magic doctor,” he said, taking out a bank card from his pocket, “Little magic doctor, there is 100,000 yuan in the card. It’s a little expression of my gratitude. Please accept it.”

Without decline, Qin Haodong took the credit card and put it in his pocket. He was a doctor. He had the right to charge for his treatment. Moreover, he was not rich now.

He said, “Mr. Nalan, is there anything else? If it’s all right, I got to go back.”

“Wait a minute, little magic doctor.” Before Nalan Jie could speak, Shi Kuohai stopped Qin Haodong.

“What’s up? Is there anything else wrong with Mr. Shi?” Qin Haodong asked in surprise.

“No, little magic doctor. You got the wrong idea. I’m feeling very good.” Then, Shi Kuohai pulled the girl in black behind him and said, “Little magic doctor, this is my niece, Qi Waner, who has suffered from a strange disease since childhood. Please help to have a check-up for her.”

Then, he said to the girl in black, “Waner, there is no outsider here. Let Doctor Qin have a look of your condition.”

Qi Waner nodded in silence. She began to unroll her shirt lightly and took off her long skirt, only wearing her underwear.

With her skin bare, these people in the room all looked surprised.

The skin of the girls of this age should be as white as jade, but Qi Waner’s skin was as black as ink, which was darker than black people and gave them a very gloomy feeling.