Chapter 84 Indulging in Acting

“Well. It’s fate that brings us together, Just look!”

Then Fatty Wang sent the peach-wood sword to the old man.

“Good stuff. It’s really a good sword!”

The old man picked up the peach sword and his face showed that he was surprised. He looked like an old bachelor who had never seen a woman in his life and suddenly saw a naked beauty.

Qin Haodong admired secretly. It was true that every filed had its top employees. This old man was absolutely the leader in the copper industry. Why should he do this with such good acting skills? If he had gone to be an actor, he would have taken the little golden man award home long ago.

Of course, the old man did not know that Qin Haodong had seen through his tricks and continued his performance. “This is a good thing for the house to avoid evil. It can be seen that it is an old thing. How much? I will buy it.”

Fatty Wang said with embarrassment, “Brother, you’re late. This little brother also likes this sword.”

“It’s not late since he hasn’t paid yet,” the old man said aggressively, “Come on, how much will he pay? I’ll pay 1,000 yuan more.”

Fatty Wang looked at Qin Haodong and said, “I’ll bid 30,000 for this little brother.”

The old man said, “It’s only 30,000 yuan for such a good thing. It’s not expensive at all. I’ll pay 31,000 yuan.”

Niuer was unhappy and stared at Fatty Wang and said, “Although you are a businessman, you can’t only care money. According to the rules, there should be an order. The little brother came first, you can’t sell it to others.”

“All right!” Fatty Wang ground his teeth and said to the old man, “Well, although you offer 1,000 more, I can’t sell it to you. After all, it’s the little brother who first saw it.”

Qin Haodong didn’t speak but looked at them with a smile. He was not in a hurry to go now. He wanted to see what play these people could actually act.

Fatty Wang and his men were obviously veterans. They had done a lot of such things. Although Qin Haodong did not make a statement, they were not in the fluster and discouragement.

The old man said, “You’re not right. Everything is sold on the basis of price. How about I give you another 1,000? Can you sell it to me by 32,000 yuan?”

After such a bustle, more and more people came to the store to see the bustle. At this time, an old Taoist priest came in.

The old Taoist priest was old. He looked like a hermit and a Master of Taoist with his white hair and beard.

When he saw the peach sword, his eyes lit up and he walked quickly to the counter and grabbed the peach sword.

Fatty Wang immediately cried out, “Old man, don’t touch it. It’s an old thing. You can’t afford to damage it.”

The old Taoist priest, however, ignored it at all. He grasped the peach sword with excitement and tears in his eyes. “Thanks to our ancestors’ blessings, I finally found it.”

Fatty Wang cried again, “You old Taoist priest, what are you doing? Are you blackmailing? This belongs to my store.”

The old Taoist priest put the peach sword back on the counter and said excitedly, “Man, I am the eighty-seventh generation heir of Tian Shi Sect. This is the peach sword used by our ancestor Zhang Daoling to exorcise the demons. Unfortunately, it has been lost for many years, and now I have finally found it.

“Just tell me how much does this sword cost? I must buy it back for my disciples to look at with reverence.”

The old man immediately complained and said, “Old Taoist priest, everything goes with rules, I came first, you can’t grab it.”