Chapter 46 I Need to Complain

Qin Haodong smiled. "Even the trash named Soldier King didn't deny his debt, so why would you?"

Nalan Wushuang whispered with a flushed face."I won't deny it, but can you change the requirement?"

"Change the requirement?" Qin Haodong's right hand touched his chin. He seemed to have considered it a while and said, "Well, how about you give a kiss to cover the debt?"

"This not going to work, maybe another one. How about I give you the 500,000 yuan I won?"

Qin Haodong smiled again. "No. Do I look like a gold-digger? Take off your underwear and give it to me, or give me a kiss. No other options."

"Well..." Nalan Wushuang hesitated for a while. Kissing sounded easier than taking off her underwear, so she pecked Qin Haodong's face, like a dragonfly's tail touching the water surface.

But even so, she was too shy to smooch longer. She turned back and ran away immediately.

The kiss finished before Qin Haodong readied to take it, so he yelled with dissatisfaction, "Hey, that one doesn't count! It's too fast and of bad quality! I am going to Quality Supervision Bureau to complain!"

But not matter how loud he yelled, Nalan Wushuang rushed out of the gate of the sanatorium without turning back.

The guards at the gate were familiar to Nalan Wushuang, but they felt strange when seeing the quick-temper young lady acting like this today, like a young and shy housewife.

Qin Haodong felt happy because he beat the pretentious Soldier King, flattered the beauty, and earned more than 10 million. He whistled his way home.

At the same time, in a five-star hotel, Soldier King Dongfang Liang made a phone call.

"I tell you what, I have to raise my charge for this mission."

"Mr. Dongfang, we have already made it 10 million, how can you raise the price so suddenly? You'll lost all your credibility."

Dongfang Liang said, "I've already paid 19 million to complete the mission in Jiangnan. Unless you give me 20 million, I'll leave now and drop the mission."

The one on the other side of the phone mumbled. "Fine, I'll give you 20 million as long as you complete the mission."

"Don't worry, I'll won't disappoint. I am waiting for the proper timing."

Dongfang Liang hung up the phone after that. His depressed mood lightened up a little. The 20 million yuan he won minus 19 million yuan he lost to Qin Haodong this evening totaled one million yuan, which was not much but better than losing money.

Early the next morning, Qin Haodong came to the villa of the Lin's as usual. Ermao jumped to him as soon as he entered. The two little things grew so fast, and it was like they towered taller than yesterday.

Dongfang Liang took the eight fellows of his to the gate of the Lin's Villa, escorting Lin Momo to work.

After breakfast, Qin Haodong and Lin Momo walked the little girl out of the gate. He smiled as he saw Dongfang Liang. "My great Soldier King, did you catch cold last night?"

Dongfang Liang hummed and ignored Qin Haodong. He opened the door to let Lin Momo in. Qin Haodong hugged the little girl in his arms and followed.

After sending Tang Tang to the kindergarten, Qin Haodong said to Lin Momo, "How about I work with you?"

"I am going there for work, what are you going for?"

"You can give me a job. I am now in vacation, and I can take it as a part time job." Qin Haodong said.