Chapter 4 Two Idiots

"The injury is very serious," Ma Guoqiang said, taking out the text results from his pocket and sending them to Zhang Tianhe.

Zhang Tianhe took the results and watched as he walked. The more he watched, the graver his face became. He didn't expect Lin Momo to be so badly hurt, and even if he took over the case, the odds of success would be 20% or less.

However, just now he had boasted and accepted the house. If he admitted that he was not sure now, he would be very disgraced. Possibly, he would lose his footing in Jiangnan City in the future.

Between words, they came to the door of the emergency room. Ma Guoqiang was trying to take the opportunity to complain again, but only to find the door of the emergency room was open. Qin Haodong was teasing a beautiful little girl at the door, and he looked very leisurely and relaxed.

With sunken face, Wen Changjiang looked at Ma Guoqiang.

Ma Guoqiang wondered how the operating room was opened. In order to prove that he did not lie, he rushed up and shouted, "Qin Haodong, you are an intern. Who gave you the right to operate on patients? My teacher could have saved Miss Lin without your meddling. Now her condition is worse, even my teacher is not sure whether he could save her."

The purpose of his remarks was to frame Qin Haodong. Zhang Tianhe certainly was happy with his words, but he assumed an unhappy expression on his face. "Mr. Wen, the management of your hospital is too chaotic. How can I deal with it?"

Wen Changjiang, who had been burning with anger for a long time, immediately said in a cold voice, "A mere intern can't operate on a patient without a doctor's qualification. Now you're fired."

This was the result Qin Haodong had expected. At this time, he would not care about an intern's position. The important thing was that he had rescued Lin Momo and found his daughter.

"I can leave, but I have cured Miss Lin. Be sure not to take off the silver needle on her before dawn." He did not look at Wen Changjiang when he spoke but gazed at Tang tang fondly all the time.

"Nonsense!"

Zhang Tianhe uttered a sneer. He had just seen the examination results. He did not believe that Lin Momo could be cured, let alone believe an intern's words

Of course, Lin Zhiyuan didn't believe it either. He didn't understand how his granddaughter was so close to this intern, but now he had no time to pay attention to such a thing. He urgently said, "Master Zhang, don't waste time, you must hasten to treat my daughter."

Hearing that these people were going to keep treating his mother, the little fellow said in a baby voice, "Grandpa, the injury of mom has been cured by Doctor Magic. Tomorrow, she will wake up and take me to kindergarten."

However, Lin Zhiyuan still did not believe Tang tang's words, thinking that it was An Biru who compiled the words to comfort the child. He led Zhang Zhang Tianhe into the emergency room, Ma Guoqiang also following in. An Biru wanted to explain to Lin Zhiyuan, but she couldn't find a chance to speak at all.

"Doctor Magic, they don't believe me." The little fellow twitched her mouth with a grievance as if she would cry at any moment.

Qin Haodong hurried to reassure her, "Don't be sad, they don't believe you because they are all idiots."

"Grandpa is not an idiot."

The little fellow said. It seemed that she had deep affections for Lin Zhiyuan.

"Yes, grandpa is not an idiot, but he has been deceived by idiots. The person that you saw just now is a big idiot, and now he has brought an old idiot here!"