Chapter 78 Mind-manipulating Skill

Wang Guan jumped up when he heard the result, he yelled with joy, "Oh, I won the first prize! The first prize!"

Wang Hongbing and Ma Hong's face turned proud, too. Nothing was impossible when faced with their powerful family. Their son might be a poor singer, and the girl might be a nice one, then what? Their son had to win the first prize.

It was not important if he was good at singing or not; it was more important to have a great dad.

The little fellow felt unfair immediately, and she asked, "Papa, am I a bad singer? How come that I didn't win the first prize?"

Wang Jiani sighed because she had already seen all this coming. She tried to comfort the little fellow and said, "Don't be sad, Tang Tang. It's OK. You don't have to win the first prize to pass the trial. You can catch up later."

Sneer emerged at Qin Haodong's mouth corner. This had become a contest of "good dad" now, but fortunately, no one in the world could be a better dad than him, the Emperor Green Wood.

He said to the little fellow, "Tang Tang, don't worry. You're actually the winner. The judge said it wrong. Now, wait for me. I'll go to remind them."

After that, he sent the little fellow to Wang Jiani's arms. Then he strode to where the judge sat.

He walked to the head judge and said, "Your results are wrong. Singer 6 is the winner."

The judge didn't expect that someone would come and question their judgment. Of course, the result was against their will, but they would never allow anyone to question it for they had their authority to preserve.

He chinned up and was about to lecture the bold person, but his words changed right before they were about to be spoken out. He said, "You're right, we made a mistake at work. I'm going to correct it right now."

He said as he strode up on the stage. He grabbed the microphone from the deputy head judge and said, "We've made a mistake in the result. The winner is Singer Number 6, Tang Tang!"

All the audiences went speechless. They couldn't believe that the head judge revised the result the deputy head judge had just given out.

However, the result now was more in line their expectation, and that was what they want, a justified result. Applause thundered in the place.

"I am the winner! I am the winner!" The little fellow was dancing with joy, and she kissed Qin Haodong several times on the neck. She said, "You're a good dad! A good dad!"

Wang Jiani looked at Qin Haodong with surprise. She asked with disbelief, "How did you do that?"

"It's easy. The head judge is also a very reasonable person. I told him he was wrong, so he went up on the stage and corrected it immediately."

Qin Haodong said with a cheeky smile. He could never tell the girl about how he had used the Mind-manipulating Skills.

Mind-manipulating was the upgraded version of Mind-bewitching. Mind-bewitching could let people speak out the innermost ideas, while Mind-manipulating skill made others do as one thought.

Since this had become a fight of good dads and since the judge feared the power of the Wangs, he had no other options but to use his power to serve justice for the little fellow.

Wang Jiani's face was filled with disbelief, but the truth was just there.

The Wangs are in a total mess now because the first prize they had just won was canceled. Wang Guan immediately cried out. He thumped Wang Hongbing and asked, "You said I would definitely be the winner because I'm a Wang, then why it's canceled?"